X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It does kind of look like a CA18. maybe it was an RB30 that he got...i just know it had a RB_0 in it.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• imagine an S14 engine (from the E30 M3) in a S14 chassis......

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
        imagine an S14 engine (from the E30 M3) in a S14 chassis......
        wut?

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i just went to meijer for a 12 pack of pop and got dissed by the handicapped greeter chick in a wheelchair WTF?

Comment

• New kicks

Gettin' both

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I dont like those kind of nikes. to bulky and ugly for me.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i'd like them if i was into nikes. i haven't worn a pair since the first set of jordans (as in the red/black first ever as well) i had as a pair of hand me downs.

Comment

• I've kind of grown accustomed to skate shoes and "lounge around" comfy shoes. Then again, I didn't really have a choice. Im size 14.5 wide. But, they work for me

DC's are really all I wear, so I'm taking a chance on both of these. Here's to hoping they're comfy...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• i see now

Drama you are like god

Comment

• There's suppose to be a dope meteor shower here tonite. I shall find a field for photos!

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• So I'm taking a shit in the bathroom, and the new kitten comes in and fuckin dueces in the litter box right in front of me, and now im sitting in the most rancid putrid air i've ever smelled. Any small animals or insects in this bathroom are dead for sure.

btw hi im back from the dead

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Cool Story Bro...

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              There's suppose to be a dope meteor shower here tonite. I shall find a field for photos!
                              yea its been going on for like a week. I still have yet to see it.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              So I'm taking a shit in the bathroom, and the new kitten comes in and fuckin dueces in the litter box right in front of me, and now im sitting in the most rancid putrid air i've ever smelled. Any small animals or insects in this bathroom are dead for sure.

btw hi im back from the dead
                              thats horrible lol. welcome back maaan

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              Cool Story Bro...
                              diiiiiickk

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hehehe Sorry but it had to be done.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X