X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <3 lol
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• thats been posted already lol
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• its 100% worth a repost
          cars and stuff

Comment

• lolz

this is awesome
            End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• The camera guy's reaction is priceless, "Oh... Shit.."
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh ya what time is that meteor shower supposed to be visable?
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Alex wtf am I looking at. And why doesn't anyone on there comment in English.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    The camera guy's reaction is priceless, "Oh... Shit.."
                    lmao

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    oh ya what time is that meteor shower supposed to be visable?
                    it depends where your located. somewhere between like 12-4am or something like that.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Alex wtf am I looking at. And why doesn't anyone on there comment in English.
                    its live feed of the meteor shower. I've seen a few fly by already on the cam.
                    honestly idk why its not eglish. But sometimes when you hear the whistling/humming noise in the feed, its the meteors flying by

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      lmao

it depends where your located. somewhere between like 12-4am or something like that.
                      im in the only normal state in this country... rhode island
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        im in the only normal state in this country... rhode island
                        lol, only normal state....lololol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck COD, major rage quit. I need a 360, no good racing games out for PS3 right now.
                          ///M 2.0
                          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• apple's gay. My sister asked me to downgrade her iPod from 4.0.2 to 3.1.2. Apparently they dont sign SHSH's anymore for them so they don't work. so now im gonna try 4.0. see if it works

I need to find my iPod....This ghost in my house is starting to fuck me over. I put it under my pillow cause I had an alarm on, next thing I wake up, its gone. I checked eeevverrywheeerre and still havent found it for 1 1/2 months

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Ahhh hahah I love my friends. They just had a 230 comment battle on one of my comments with this girl and her shitty boyfriend that drives a shitty ass civic.

Alex I dare you to go read it. haha

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lmao aight

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X