• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    lol, ive been quoted in so many sigs its ridiculous
    Well, that line is pretty damn rediculous hahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      kielans a weenie and wont take any
      Get spacers or borrow someone's wheels, I don't care, just get wheels, and then I will shoot it.
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Well, that line is pretty damn rediculous hahaha
      Its straight up obscene hahaha.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats how i roll
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• Sucks to roll hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Sucks to roll hard.
              i roll so hard it hurts
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• for some reason I find it fun to cruise at night on single player of gta with a badass car with some dope ass music playing.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hahaha...

If the river runs red take the dirt track instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    for some reason I find it fun to cruise at night on single player of gta with a badass car with some dope ass music playing.
                    GTAIV?

Dukes, with no spoiler and blower... Have a burnout session at every intersection... Hell fkn yeah.

Comment

GTAIV?

Dukes, with no spoiler and blower... Have a burnout session at every intersection... Hell fkn yeah.
                      yup.

No I usually get the sultan rs or the chaser-looking car and drop it and drift in the loops going up in the parking garage at the airport

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude... The dukes is where its at.. All that excess power... In the wet you can slide that badboy everywhere...

Or the rwd accord... that slides OK.... or um.... Whats the camaro looking thing? Vigero? thats fun in the wet...

Dukes is still number 1 in my books though.

Comment

Dude... The dukes is where its at.. All that excess power... In the wet you can slide that badboy everywhere...

Or the rwd accord... that slides OK.... or um.... Whats the camaro looking thing? Vigero? thats fun in the wet...

Dukes is still number 1 in my books though.
                          well yea, you can drift perfect in the rain with the charger and the regal (dont know what its called). Camero I use every now and then, but right now im using the Sultan RS slammed as fuck with the in game techno.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• traffic jam!! this is funny, people dont know how to get in/out a gas station with jamming traffic

Drama you are like god

Comment

• How is it slammed as fk? You cant mod cars?

Comment

How is it slammed as fk? You cant mod cars?
                                I can

do you got xbl or something?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X