This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Dawg bro dude, my scene points be like mad high, yo.
    And my edick is 14 inches, flaccid.

But yeah Audi's blow....my friends mom has a 2010 A4 and they already had to replace the the water pump and the fan at 10,000 miles. She told them it burns oil like crazy and they said its normal to top it off every 1k miles lol

And my friend has a slammed B5/S4 that has boost leaks ALL the time, even after he replaced everything lol
    lol thats fucking terrible. same story with the 1.8s. how about they fix the problem

Comment

• Lol I don't get how Audi does it, even though they use the same motors as VWs, B7/B8 A4s seem to have SO many more problems than their VW counterparts.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Dawg bro dude, my scene points be like mad high, yo.
        And my edick is 14 inches, flaccid.

But yeah Audi's blow....my friends mom has a 2010 A4 and they already had to replace the the water pump and the fan at 10,000 miles. She told them it burns oil like crazy and they said its normal to top it off every 1k miles lol

And my friend has a slammed B5/S4 that has boost leaks ALL the time, even after he replaced everything lol
        csb. you still are an annoying scene fag and don't know wtf you are talking about.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I like how B5s look, but after driving a few I must say that I genuinely prefer BMWs of the same period. Audis as a whole don't have nearly as much feel as BMWs do I find.
        definitely. but you know how my e46/e39 hunt went...

either way, i love my b5. it's comfy, i love the body style, and it's not a 1.8t.

Comment

• You mad lol
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Everyone knows the 2.7T is the most unreliable thing ever, they came from factory broken.

And yeah Garrett you got fucked on that.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I like how B5s look, but after driving a few I must say that I genuinely prefer BMWs of the same period. Audis as a whole don't have nearly as much feel as BMWs do I find.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Cant help but love the 2.7 imo. Very problem prone, and absolute nightmare to repair but when they are running right god damn they move

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                  Cant help but love the 2.7 imo. Very problem prone, and absolute nightmare to repair but when they are running right god damn they move
                  until they stop moving because they are broken.

hell, dsm 4g63's are fast as hell WHEN they run right.

doesnt mean they arent a huge pile of garbage.

that 2.7 is a huge pile of electronic garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

That it is. But sweet fuck I love how it sounds, and how fast they are.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That is a great point. Definitely one of those cars/engines you need to own from the beginning (2.7 as well as 4g63).

Comment

• is it just me or are a lot of advertisers wasting money advertising on here?

i really don't see it being worth it for vollgas, status, vip, hre, or adams rotors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Everyone knows the 2.7T is the most unreliable thing ever, they came from factory broken.

And yeah Garrett you got fucked on that.
                          A 2.0T was at my friend's shop last night. Ticked like a diesel due to the direct injection, had a vacuum problem, and the idle kept changing. This car had 30k on it.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                          Cant help but love the 2.7 imo. Very problem prone, and absolute nightmare to repair but when they are running right god damn they move
                          Fuck that. There are so many motors that would still run just as hard (if not harder) and wouldn't break every time you looked at the gas pedal.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

Nailed it.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            is it just me or are a lot of advertisers wasting money advertising on here?

i really don't see it being worth it for vollgas, status, vip, hre, or adams rotors.
                            HRE, adams rotors and vollgas i dont know but i can see the others getting some good looks on here.

Comment

• the dude from vollgas used to chill in here a while back...dunno what happened to him

from their web design i dont think they even notice the sponsorship fees

Comment

• Haithem disappeared. I haven't talked to him in months.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                                you sir, win this battle.
                                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Working...
                                X