X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know but I was like,"you must be kidding me, I know for fact that Dinan does." And the fact that he claims he knows so much about his car you think he would know that Dinan makes a CAI, considering they made a Dinan M3....

I **** people who talk out their ass about cars.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Tell him ill sell him some parts to make him go fastrrrrr. Pulleys or coilpacks.

-Dan

Comment

• I think he is more into being a rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiccccceeeeerrrrrrrrrr than making his car go ffffaaaaasssssttteeerrrrr.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Soooo I saw my favorite local S14. this time it was fender rubbing with more stretch (he had square tires before)
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            I think he is more into being a rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiccccceeeeerrrrrrrrrr than making his car go ffffaaaaasssssttteeerrrrr.
            Thats a shame, still, tell him ill sell him high performance pulleys and coilpacks for $200 shipped

They may or may not be OEM

-Dan

Comment

• He wouldn't care hahah, as long as it can add 10 hp to his whip. I convinced him that adding yellow films on his windows would make his car faster....
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• HIDs make your car faster

They use less voltage due to the ballasts. Less voltage = less load on the alternator = it dosent have to work as hard to produce volts so it puts less load on the engine making your car faster and improves mpg.

-Dan

Comment

• When I saw that, I wanted to come through the internet and beat the shit out of your teacher. Thats just straight up retarded.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In theory, it makes sense. But the power your gaining is so minimal that you wouldnt be able to see it yet alone feel it.

Change of topic, my normal roommate and I were trolling weird roommates facebook because this kid has no friends or anything and its 11:30 at night and hes not here. So we were wondering where he is. We found out he was talking shit about my other roommate saying how he got beat up and that he "won" a argument while my normal roommate was drunk. That story alone is funny as shit.

-Dan

Comment

• ...talking about my weird roomate...
                      Normal roommate "you know how he has that retainer?"
                      Me "yea"
                      "I farted on it atleast 10 times and theres a good 4 or 5 pubes of mine on it, and that bar of soap he has in the shower, I pissed on that a few times and wiped my ass with it"
                      "oh shit, I flicked a couple buggers on his bed a few nights ago and put a tick on his pillow before he went to bed. And I used his towl to wipe up my piss the other night again after I missed"

lol

-Dan

Comment

• That's so awful yet hilarious all at the same time. So where did your weird roommate go?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Was given the morning off! Woot Woot!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            ...talking about my weird roomate...
                            Normal roommate "you know how he has that retainer?"
                            Me "yea"
                            "I farted on it atleast 10 times and theres a good 4 or 5 pubes of mine on it, and that bar of soap he has in the shower, I pissed on that a few times and wiped my ass with it"
                            "oh shit, I flicked a couple buggers on his bed a few nights ago and put a tick on his pillow before he went to bed. And I used his towl to wipe up my piss the other night again after I missed"

lol
                            First I

Then, to my surprise, still I

I had a "weird" roommate my freshman year of college. He was one of those guys who sat in the room all the time watching weird shit on the internet and was in a shitty band. He had a baby doll duct taped to his guitar, and our room always smelled like popcorn because that's what he ate. Every. Single. Day. We used to fart on his pillow a lot....
                            One night we antiqued him. That was an...interesting experience to say the least. That's the night I found out he slept naked....

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                              Was given the morning off! Woot Woot!!!
                              lucky you. i just got to work and turned my pc on. drinking some coffee, getting ready to face the day
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yea...i don't know what do now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X