This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
    I've been buying a pack each morning before work with my coffee. I'm doing a number on my teeth.
    Eat an apple instead of getting coffee. It's been proven to be more effective than coffee at giving energy and waking you up... and coffee giving you energy is just a mind trick too.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I've been learning so many things while being in here.

Comment

• RT changes lives.
        ///M 2.0

Comment

• On that note. It's friday, let's deserious things.

Comment

• I think coffee in the morning is just like any other addiction.

I drink coffee every morning and its a habit. Its part of my routine.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Eat an apple instead of getting coffee. It's been proven to be more effective than coffee at giving energy and waking you up... and coffee giving you energy is just a mind trick too.
              Not sure what apples do to human body but cofe has caffeine which acts as a central nervous system stimulant.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I think coffee in the morning is just like any other addiction.

I drink coffee every morning and its a habit. Its part of my routine.
                I dring energy drinks every morning.
                My day starts with cigarette and can of Red Bull.
                Been folowing this diet for years. lol

Comment

• We're doing science in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                    We're doing science in here.
                    No science in here.
                    I almost didnt graduate HS. lol

Comment

• I usually just drink coffee in the morning and that's about it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'd drink energy drinks, but coffee is just cheap. Can brew it at home if I need to.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          Not sure what apples do to human body but cofe has caffeine which acts as a central nervous system stimulant.
                          Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                          I dring energy drinks every morning.
                          My day starts with cigarette and can of Red Bull.
                          Been folowing this diet for years. lol
                          If I gave you coffee out of a pot labeled "Caffeinated" and it turned out to be decaf, and you didn't know and followed your usual coffee routine, then you were most likely have the same effect as drinking coffee that was caffeinated. It's pretty much the placebo effect, although you still are correct where caffeine is a stimulant.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Apples are full of natural sugars, which is probably more stimulating than coffee. Also the challenge of biting it without the skin being all sharp on your gums is good mental excercise...

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• I try to stay away from energy drinks and non-diet soda. I got really fat my 1st year of college, lost 40 lbs that summer, gained weight again working at a pizzeria for 2.5 years, now I'm back down close to my high school graduating weight. Just got to start doing cardio to get back into shape a little bit.

But that pretty much is what keeps me away from un-needed calories. If I want soda, its diet. Only other thing I really drink is water and Jameson on the rocks. lol (Not trying to copy Dave with the Jameson, but lately its been pretty tasty.)

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                Apples are full of natural sugars, which is probably more stimulating than coffee. Also the challenge of biting it without the skin being all sharp on your gums is good mental excercise...
                                The sugars in apples are better than the sweet n' low that you can put in your coffee. These sugars (specifically glucose) is what is giving the same effect that you get from your morning cup of coffee. And all these sugars and nutrients are slow releasing, which helps you stay more energized as apposed to that jolt you get from coffee that wears off soon after.

I'm kind of a health nut if you can't tell...
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X