This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *You're

Still playing some pool man, I got the hook up lol.

Comment

• *you're a faggoty
      pool = lame subject.
      you haz iphone?
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• OG DROID, doin' work still haha. Running 2.3.7 too (stable OS).

Comment

• dunno what any of that gibberish your spoke of.

heard of that "voxer" app? (its for droid too)
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i has a iphone 4

Comment

• u haz voxer Luke?

Comment

• I heard of the Voxer app. Didn't DL it because of the no notifications.

But my chat app has a voice option but never need to use it.

Comment

• oh i just got it. i has notifications. its kinda fun

um, when are you getting wheels?

Comment

• I saw the app maybe a month ago, so maybe they fixed that then. Or it could be just for certain phones that has the no notifications.

I was thinking to get wheels this coming tax season, or put it towards something that's more of a need (damage, paint). Then again, I do need some tires...

Comment

• Uhhh wheels AND tires. Duh

Comment

• Oh damn, looking at these threads makes me realize how fucked up the scene over here is o_O
                        Sleepers never die, they just get more subtle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          Uhhh wheels AND tires. Duh
                          Uh yeah, that's what I was implying

Comment

• <----- about as quick as a goldfish

Comment

• What's new with the Altezza?

Comment

• The sidewall ripped open on 1 of the tires so I got a used tire for it. That's it. Got the wife an e36 but I think you knew that

Comment

Working...
                                X