hence the new tag

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Real girl talk in here right now.
    fixed
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Question for rt.
      How do you stay faithful in your relationships?
      Dont you want to fuck other girls/guys (for ratmog)?
      Short answer: Yeah, sometimes. Then I remember that cuddles and being silly afterwards are awesome too and I expect him not to fuck other girls.

Longer answer: We're a team, we've got this thing where if we're both cool with it, it happens. I'm just not good at sharing and thus he expects the same from me, which is definitely okay. I do sometimes catch myself going 'oh he's good looking... I'd do that.' - and it usually ends in me letting Jake know what I think about the guy on the other side of the road. He'll point out pretty girls too and most of the time we're in agreement.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Seriously. I'm glad I'm with my girl. Gets along great with my friends, has been to SoWo with me, wants to go to H20 this year, and wants to learn how to work on my 6 and how to weld. She's gonna be expensive though, I asked what sort of car she wants to buy when she completes nursing school and she immediately said 911.
        And Im sure she would still be a great girlfriend if you didn't buy her a 911 haha. But good for you. h2o is definitely an enjoyable weekend when you go with your guy friends, but I can see it being a great time sharing the experience with a girl that is willing to learn and doesn't mope around.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
          And Im sure she would still be a great girlfriend if you didn't buy her a 911 haha. But good for you. h2o is definitely an enjoyable weekend when you go with your guy friends, but I can see it being a great time sharing the experience with a girl that is willing to learn and doesn't mope around.
          If a girl had went with me to H2O 2011, she would dump me right there in Ocean City, MD.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• 911s arent that expensive. We've got an 80s one out front at the moment. It's my stepdad's DD and he got it for around the same price as a newish ford focus.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Every person has a different view on that topic. If you do get involved with someone but you have a strong urge to fuck others, then you will most likely have relationship issues down the track. It also depends on your background/how you were raised. If you were taught respect, then generally you will not cheat on your spouse, but if your life was a little more carefree, then you will be more inclined to fuck around with others...

Not directed at anyone, if anyone takes offence, go fuck yourself.

Fuck sunglasses... If I get caught, and am close enough, I ask them 'Was it as good for you as it was for me?"
              im not offended and i could fancy a wank

but seriously, i have extra marital affairs but respect my woman.

it might seem weird but its a understanding we have, hell she can have all the bitches she want, its only fair i can too

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

No offence taken.
                I just dont agree on respect and cheating part.
                Cheating on yur gf doesnt mean that you dont respect her. Thats all.
                Background wise, mine is pretty fucked up...
                From a womans point of view, you wouldnt cheat on her if you respected her and her "feelings".

Woman can back me up on that. 80% of females would share that point of view...
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• That van on SW FB fucking sucks
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Oh no, she's buying the 911. She wants an older one, and as a nurse she'll be making some good bank. She told me I ruined her, cause any time she sees a stock car she likes, she thinks "it'd look so much better with better wheels and a drop."
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      hence the new tag
                      will have to look at new tag when I get home, curious now.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

From a womans point of view, you wouldnt cheat on her if you respected her and her "feelings".

If woman is aware of what's going on and is okay with it, then we're good.
                        If its behind her back and you don't feel the slightest bit of remorse, you can fuck right off.

Silly old green thing. PITA to drive though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

and 95% of women are fucking stupid.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

If a girl had went with me to H2O 2011, she would dump me right there in Ocean City, MD.
                            I've been dumped by two GFs in OCMD two years in a row

Comment

• As said before, never take a relationship to a car show.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Why dont you tell her this?
                                Maybe she will be down to fuck?
                                I'm probably going to because I don't want to be in a relationship with someone if I'm not totally there. And I haven't said anything yet because she's really weird with relationships and trust and all that shit and I don't think she'll even want to talk to me after that. I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                                Then if you tell them that, they really want to be with you.
                                Still waiting to meet a girl that isn't completely psychotic.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X