X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    They are not your friend!
    My best friend who I grew up with has hot sister that I would like to do. But I will never say anything about it note would I ever even gabber a thought about taking to her in this way!
    You are right. Every one of those guys is no longer my friend. And I keep telling my sister to stop dating my friends, she doesn't understand.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• I can't help but respect Pav's view on relationships and girls, even though I disagree.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        Got into one of these situations this year with my brother's roommate's little sister... bad idea.
        Huge difference between brother's rommate's little sister and your friend's little sister.
        I have fucked and still fuck girlfriends/sisters of the guys I know. However, I will NEVER even think about making a move on my friend's girl nor sister!

I might be fucked in the head for the most part and dont have too many values in my life but I do have morals and I do respect my friends more than I respect myself.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
          You are right. Every one of those guys is no longer my friend. And I keep telling my sister to stop dating my friends, she doesn't understand.
          Sorry to say it, but your sister is a bitch.

Comment

WRONG!
            If you're a prik then yes, smart girls do piss you off.
            I personally dont get mad when I dont get pussy as I thought I would.
            Although I dont believe in relationships nor see no interest in girls other than for fucking. I actually find it refreshing to meet girls that dont put out on the first date, which doesnt happen too often.
            I understand where you're coming from because I enjoy a challenge too. But sometimes you don't want to be in a relationship, but you like the girl because she's attractive and fun. That's what I'm getting at. But my experiences are much different because of how small my school is and the type of girls that go there... The ones that I go to school with pretty much never put out unless you have talked to them for at least 2-3 weeks and they expect a relationship out of it and if that's not what you want then they break it off and tell every other girl that you're just a womanizing prick.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Huge difference between brother's rommate's little sister and your friend's little sister.
              I have fucked and still fuck girlfriends/sisters of the guys I know. However, I will NEVER even think about making a move on my friend's girl nor sister!

I might be fucked in the head for the most part and dont have too many values in my life but I do have morals and I do respect my friends more than I respect myself.
              dawww <3
              cars and stuff

Comment

Sorry to say it, but your sister is a bitch.
                I don't get along with her anyways.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  makes total sense, much more sense than scaring them.
                  A lot of my friends are paranoid that some big scary man will attack them in the parks around here, and it has happened (rarely), but they shouldn't be scared to the point that they carry 5 rape alarms and always make sure they're connected to someone via a phone call.

I think its madness.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

He's one of my best friends at school, one of the captains on my baseball team, and someone that I can rely on if I would ever be in a shitty situation. I was kinda vague.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                      I don't get along with her anyways.
                      Thats unfortunate.

I have a sister 2 years younger than I am. Only thing that really gets under my skin is when we are out somewhere and some scumbag starts gawking. gtfo

Comment

this to the max

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          this to the max
                          absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                            I can't help but respect Pav's view on relationships and girls, even though I disagree.
                            Appretiate it!

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            I understand where you're coming from because I enjoy a challenge too. But sometimes you don't want to be in a relationship, but you like the girl because she's attractive and fun. That's what I'm getting at. But my experiences are much different because of how small my school is and the type of girls that go there... The ones that I go to school with pretty much never put out unless you have talked to them for at least 2-3 weeks and they expect a relationship out of it and if that's not what you want then they break it off and tell every other girl that you're just a womanizing prick.
                            Its kind of funny how it works. If start talking to a girl and try to act cool and interested in her, you have very little chanse of getting pussy and staying cool afterwords.
                            But If you let her know from the get go that " Hey, listen. I like and you are pretty cool but we're not going to get anywhere . I am not going to be your boyfriend. However, if you want to have fun without any drama then you are more than welcome to do so with me.". You are almost guaranteed to get laid in the next day or so.
                            Girls dont like games and get totally blow off their feet when they meet a guy that is being 100% honest with them.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            dawww <3
                            <3

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                              Thats unfortunate.

I have a sister 2 years younger than I am. Only thing that really gets under my skin is when we are out somewhere and some scumbag starts gawking. gtfo
                              im almost always with my GF or a few female family members.

dont let it bother you, i dont even care if they try and bag them...if shes with it then so be it as long as there is no disrespect its all good

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                                Thats unfortunate.

Maybe we'll get along in a couple years but for now, not so much. I make it a point to stare at the guy gawking or actually say something to him. I'm very protective.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X