• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have neither, not even Xbox Live

Comment

• Damn it. Get on your shit!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Sup RT?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Fuck you Aussie cunt

Jk

Hai
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Gtfo ranga.

Hai!

Comment

• Sup Neil.

Jared, I do need to get on Live damn it.

Comment

• Get FM4, stop being a bitch Neil

My buddy is gonna hook me up with live for a year for $25

Comment

• Nevar!

But seriously I should be saying bye bye to my lude in a few days.

Comment

• Those are the 2 main games that I want.

Why you getting rid of the Lude?

Comment

• Well where it had been in a "minor" crash was alot worse then that since part of the rear frame is bent.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Those are the 2 main games that I want.

Why you getting rid of the Lude?
                        Fucking do it. NAO

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        Well where it had been in a "minor" crash was alot worse then that since part of the rear frame is bent.
                        Rust it

Comment

• How did it happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            Rust it
                            It already had rust from the dodgy repair job that had been done on the rear fender.
                            And I mean an acutal rust hole.
                            Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            How did it happen...
                            Well thats a good question because the previous owner wont give me any info on how major the damage was.

Comment

• Then rust the rest of it! Remove non-rustable parts

Damn that was a dick move

Comment

• Light him on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X