• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    PM me

Lol thx douche
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hey Duder....suck my dick. :P
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• The wheels are 8s and 9s. Thought about going wider on the 8s, but I don't know where to get 32 hole slant lips from, as most places only stock 36s. Centers will either be painted silver or I'll get them chromed, not sure.

ODB's interior is mostly white. Gonna eventually get the front seats retrimmed in white as they're currently black.

Double K, stick with white on the e28. Looks soo good in that color.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          The wheels are 8s and 9s. Thought about going wider on the 8s, but I don't know where to get 32 hole slant lips from, as most places only stock 36s. Centers will either be painted silver or I'll get them chromed, not sure.

ODB's interior is mostly white. Gonna eventually get the front seats retrimmed in white as they're currently black.

Double K, stick with white on the e28. Looks soo good in that color.
          Yeah still tryna figure out wheels widths and offset with this thing, its different than my E46 haha. Imma do it on my own though, I like figuring it out

Yeah definitely sticking to white! It's so beautiful in that color. Just gotta get the bag setup done and then look into wheels. This is gonna kill me fml

My dad was fucking yelling and shit yesterday about even thinking about modding it, apparently I spend too much time on cars...too bad I ordered the management already
          Stupid old fashioned parents.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Yeah still tryna figure out wheels widths and offset with this thing, its different than my E46 haha. Imma do it on my own though, I like figuring it out

Yeah definitely sticking to white! It's so beautiful in that color. Just gotta get the bag setup done and then look into wheels. This is gonna kill me fml

My dad was fucking yelling and shit yesterday about even thinking about modding it, apparently I spend too much time on cars...too bad I ordered the management already
            Stupid old fashioned parents.
            Lol, cars take up way too much of my time. Hence why I am trying to start planning for what the fuck I want to do when I graduate, so I don't end up like some fucking bum on the side of the street.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup fellas?

Fml. I was making a rage comic about my friend on an app, then I get a phone call and its gone.

Comment

• Sounds like that alone could make for a good rage comic.

Comment

• Omg, so epic and I didn't think of that haha.

Comment

• Double K, I feel you. I love my e24, but I definitely **** how much money and work goes into it. Guess I should be used to it after owning Ratty. It's really difficult because I have to worry about so many other expenses before I can throw money at my car, and I don't get any support for this hobby from my family.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Dear Vans,

Make less awesome shoes so my decision is easier.

Thanks,
                      Kielan
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dear KP,

Graduate, make money, buy all of our shit.

Love,
                        Vans
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Morning/Afternoon, RT.

Hope you all got what you wanted for [insert gift-giving holiday of preference here].

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by pepster
                            IM think about some style 5s or some LM reps. I need ideas. Thanks

Post pics please
                            The thread title was "Whats the sickest rim for a hellrot M3?".... LOLZ at you bf.c.

And on another note, just snagged a Marc Jacobs jacket off jack threads for $130 instead of the usual price of $375.
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Ex gf messaging me as she's waiting for her next flight to go to her country to see her husband & fam... awkward.

Comment

• PIITB or GTFO!!
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X