X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude its gunna be nuts, sucks for your friends though, whatever the camera gear isn't going anywhere ahah.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha ill give it 2 days before they start saying "I wish my car was here". Specially when we go to the local meets. Itll be worth it for them tho, 700awhp evo and fresh new paint job/body work/wheels/coilovers subbie.

-Dan

Comment

• Can't wait, I feel that I'm going to be going out there a lot to see you guys haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha we got a bunch of cars and a house so its all good.

-Dan

Comment

• Worddd, I need to find ways of transport out there. And I still need to get my accomadations and such sorted for H2Oi.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• From the looks of it, you can ride/stay with me. But I need gas money lol.

-Dan

Comment

• I will toss you money for whatever haha, I've got a bunch of spending cash going in.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish I could say the same. Right now im arguing with the school to try to get more money. They only gave me like $3200 back and that won't even cover rent and books. Obama fucked this up when they only loan the student how much they need. Last year we just told them hey I need $$$ and they gave you a check. Wish it was like that now

-Dan

Comment

• I won't go into politics but I know what you mean haha.

And yeah my last 2 paychecks have gone directly to my "fun" money for school, just over 1 grand.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      I wish I could say the same. Right now im arguing with the school to try to get more money. They only gave me like $3200 back and that won't even cover rent and books. Obama fucked this up when they only loan the student how much they need. Last year we just told them hey I need $$$ and they gave you a check. Wish it was like that now
                      I was gonna ask how that was going for you man. I'm in a similar situation (just not enough money to go back to school). Soooo I gotta take out another loan. So glad that this is my senior year.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• wooooooo wooooooooo

Comment

• so one of my friends is selling his work miester S1's. 17x 9 -69 and 17x10 -52...woooaaaaaahhh.

who wants to buy em? $3000 with refurbishing or $2800 as is.
                          Last edited by Drama; 08-09-2010, 07:49 PM.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, that wide with that offset, no thanks.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah those are terrible offsets

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Jesus Christ, that wide with that offset, no thanks.
                                Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                                yeah those are terrible offsets
                                lol shits awesome. has 215/40s on the 10 i believe. mega stretch .
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X