This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Yeah I did... I have said it so many times over the past week in this thread, including when Ben was in here, and I said how I want to do it all right the first time...
    o wait. your talking about your caarr. I thought you were talking about something else

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    It'd be great if Final Cut Express decided to accept the videos that I have no converted 5 times and are still not working, might be time to make an upgrade.
    I'd only get a mac for that. I want final cut pro
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Final Cut has a pretty decent learning curve to it, you definitely need to know what you are doing before you jump into it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Final Cut has a pretty decent learning curve to it, you definitely need to know what you are doing before you jump into it.
        yea, i know what you mean

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I would only get a mac if they were better then pc's... Wait I have 2 mac's.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Yeah dawg.

Dude eff this gayness, I am getting FCP right now, (again), for the 5th time.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              I would only get a mac if they were better then pc's... Wait I have 2 mac's.

you cant even transfer your stuff lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

• What do you mean, transfer your stuff? Because you can do it on both systems.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• omg im so bored im watching wife swap.......god take me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                  sickSTANCE
                  Originally posted by shane_lxi
                  Holy ride height batman!

Comment

• Perhaps I can learn Adobe Premier, hmm possibilities, I have it installed on here already. Hopefully I don't need to convert for this ish again.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Please direct your attention to my new thread.
                      The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

-Dan

Comment

• woohoo, flying to Tennessee tomorrow

Comment

What do you mean, transfer your stuff? Because you can do it on both systems.
                          i was referring to Sean. He couldn't transfer his stuff over yesterday to his new mac.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Please direct your attention to my new thread.
                          http://stanceworks.com/forums/showth...890#post212890
                          i digg

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Not gonna lie, the car feels torque-ier now. I stripped like 300lbs out of it lol

-Dan

Comment

• Thanks for that shout out in your thread haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha you know whats good dawg. Can't wait for the photoshoots and parties that will be going down. Im the only one at the house who will have their project car, everyone else won't have theirs till like 3 weeks.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X