• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germans. Such a weird bunch.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• is it? i assumed it wasnt because it was under a seat not in the engine compartment :/ guess i should just go buy one
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        And my battery is in the trunk.. its done for weight distribution. And there are terminals in the bay anyway so you can jump the car..

It really us.
        i understand why they did it, just going against the "normal" battery placement
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Nothing like a couple mushroom and swiss burgers with a side of fries and a woodchuck cider. comfort food

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            is it? i assumed it wasnt because it was under a seat not in the engine compartment :/ guess i should just go buy one
            What are you asking?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

What are you asking?
              is it easy to get to?

retorical really. dont mind me, just noobin RT up

Comment

is it easy to get to?

retorical really. dont mind me, just noobin RT up
                Can you lift up on a seat? If so, then yes it's easy to get to.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dont rear seats usually have bolts and shit?

in other news:

this mother fucker is trying to get someone, $2500 for a FD, read the description

Damaged rx-7. Damage done to driverside door and side fender. Car still starts and motor in great condition. Possibly selling whole vehicle 103xxxkm on motor excellent running. Many nice parts to take from vehicle including motor and transmission(whole vehicle for sale) car definitely doesn't disappoint
                  no picture of dmg, however comma i do have a pic of it

Last edited by jared1988; 12-21-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Hahahaha what a fucktard
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• That description makes it sound like it needs a new door and fender. It should say "this car is absolutely fucked"

Comment

• Hello RT
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• oops, added the link to the post. the pic he posted is clearly from the dealer he got it from.

rumor is he bought, got the keys, and 300 yards down the road ran into a vending machine

Comment

dont rear seats usually have bolts and shit?

in other news:

this mother fucker is trying to get someone, $2500 for a FD, read the description

no picture of dmg, however comma i do have a pic of it

No rear seats don't bolt down... At least none of the cars I have owned. Nor do any seats that I know of.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Repairable for sure
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

No rear seats don't bolt down... At least none of the cars I have owned. Nor do any seats that I know of.
                                The integra should have had one bolt to hold the lower half of the rear down...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X