X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scaring people with fireworks with no street lights in a neighborhood full of Folk gang members is fun as hell
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i love finding cool stuff on CL

Comment

• gettin new bars for my bike, chrome sunday triumph bars and an odyssey aitken seat that looks like the old kids bike seats, going to paint my bike red and polish up my forks, guna be siiiick

Comment

• sunday/odyssey is teh bestest :] That should look dope, dont think I've seen a bike like that.

painted my frame black. Now I have black rims. how my bike looked before I dented my rims I haz a different seat though. So now its all black w/ white grips.

Last edited by Drama; 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Your bikes lookin ghettooooo.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• bahahah I know. I don't like the cranks and pedals. I had to borrow em from my friend..I got some medal pedals now and different cranks. and a different seat

Drama you are like god

Comment

• werdddddddd

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I love these tires . I want some more Tan walls though

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I want to paint my front wheel but i know the paint will start to chip. idk what to do.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• powder coat it

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ha i dont have any money for powdercoating. and idk where to take it besides a car shop here. and I doubt they would powdercoat a bike wheel.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol we have a powdercoating shop here. I asked if they can chrome my rim and they said $90 a wheel. since chroming a wheel is obviously more expensive than painting it, it should be that expensive.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i was at THLA today and walked past a MINT black Datsun 510. fucking balls. so hot.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              lol we have a powdercoating shop here. I asked if they can chrome my rim and they said $90 a wheel. since chroming a wheel is obviously more expensive than painting it, it should be that expensive.
                              well I think powdercoating for wheels there is 60 bucks a wheel. but idk about bike rims.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• people need to die. don't be a faggot to people on the phone.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X