This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Bahhahahah took me a second to realize, and then I was like; .
    Originally posted by schroedin View Post
    I'm dying

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    hahaha, I was just sitting on this page at the bottom because I'm on skype and not paying attention to SW, and after a while I realized Will Farrel was staring me in the face, started bustin out laughing
    Lol good job haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This video is too funny.

Actually screw it, you can if you want to. Seeing a washing machine have a seizure is totally worth it. [Laughing Squid]
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        hahaha, I was just sitting on this page at the bottom because I'm on skype and not paying attention to SW, and after a while I realized Will Farrel was staring me in the face, started bustin out laughing
        made it just for you sweetcheeks
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• kielan, found you some wheels?

Comment

• I haven't even been up for a hour and I already know today is going to suck.

-Dan

Comment

• I started my morning off in kind of a somber mood. Just watched the 6th sense for the first time (I know, right?). That shit blew my mind.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I seen bits and pieces of it when I was a kid but never seen the whole movie lol

-Dan

Comment

• Same here, but I finally sat down to watch the whole thing and damn, the ending blew my mind.

Gah, I **** sundays.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I should probably see it since I like those types of movies lol And yeah, sundays blow so much. Aint shit to do, nothing is open, just a waste of a day.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                          Uh.. Do you not remember that I am not buying wheels anymore, I'm just getting the wheels I want the first time..
                          Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          I should probably see it since I like those types of movies lol And yeah, sundays blow so much. Aint shit to do, nothing is open, just a waste of a day.
                          Dude, you should come 4UDrew Benefit Show, its free for spectators. And if you left now you could get here right before it ends, and attend an official SW exclusive shoot.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish I lived further north...There are only a few guys around here with nice cars, and most of them are closed-minded dicks. Theres one stanceworks guy around here, but I have yet to meet up with him. Should probably do that, considering he mentioned housing us (couple) MD guys at his place in OC for h2o

Cole

Comment

• Yeah you should prob get to talking to him, I can see it being quite beneficial to your interests haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mmmmm, frappé time

Comment

Working...
                                X