• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside of Southington.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      And this is your first time? I really hope they aren't expecting too much from you. I would have used a template, but that's just me.
      agreed. templates are your friend for this. pop one of those suckurs open and slap on shit from frodoshop..and BAM! you're now the man despite minimal effort, thought, and time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Well I have no due date for it so I am going to be working on it for sometime. With my surgery this morning I am immobile so it gives me something to do. The current website I could have designed by know it really isnt spectacular
        Templates make everything easier, and make it easier to start (which is the hardest part I find). But yeah, best of luck on that.
        Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Inside of Southington.
        Oh word, you're not too far away from where I am then.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you are where your location says you are, then it's like 35/40min, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            If you are where your location says you are, then it's like 35/40min, yeah.
            Well that's when I'm home. But yeah, I used to be in Southington a lot for ski team stuffs. I'm up in Danbury/New Fairfield/New Milford like all the time cause that's where my friends live/work.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• God damnit, I held my shit in for too long and now I don't have to poop...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                God damnit, I held my shit in for too long and now I don't have to poop...
                thats shits gonna come out as a giant ball.... and its gonna fucking hurt
                cars and stuff

Comment

• It's an okay town, I wouldn't choose to live here though, haha.

In other news, I wanna build a 740 truck with a blown 350, styled after the Interceptor from Mad Max.

Shouldn't be too diffcult, just measured my wagon and I could have a 6' bed easy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    It's an okay town, I wouldn't choose to live here though, haha.

In other news, I wanna build a 740 truck with a blown 350, styled after the Interceptor from Mad Max.

Shouldn't be too diffcult, just measured my wagon and I could have a 6' bed easy...
                    I would love to see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      thats shits gonna come out as a giant ball.... and its gonna fucking hurt

u srs.....cuuzz i may be in the same boat.

Comment

• Oh boy.

And I just went and shit so we are ok.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• u did?
                          fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

my morning's gonna be a whole lot more interesting..and painful..

Comment

• fuckin a.

Dexter Season 5 is outstanding right now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I might actually skip the gym tonight to go home and poop.

Plus I had a horrible day at work. I just wanna go home and get drunk at this point.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• mmm pasta.. nom nom

Comment

Working...
                                X