This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I am not huge on those. Plus cleaning mesh wheels is a bitch and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo over it!
    yea, i **** cleaning mesh wheels. what a pain in the ass
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      trololol.
      there a lot of that going on in here these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        there a lot of that going on in here these days?
        You missed out on some days where we felt you were needed.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          You missed out on some days where we felt you were needed.
          sweet shit, thats miserable lol

Comment

Either another set of CCW, VIP Modular's or Work Swert SC2.
            I am pretty set at this point to convert my car to 5x114.
            All the cool kids rock 5x114.3
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

yea, i **** cleaning mesh wheels. what a pain in the ass
              I got so annoyed with cleaning my CCW's that it made it that much easier to post them for sale. Plus, getting brushed faces was the biggest mistake ever. Brake dust builds up between spokes and almost impossible to get off. Next set will definitely be clear coated or chromed.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                All the cool kids rock 5x114.3
                All the cool kids rock RWD.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

sweet shit, thats miserable lol
                  Yeah. And the usual phone vendor spam.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Im doing ok. broke as fuuuuuuuuck for a couple more days. then I get my first commision check. cant fucking wait.
                    You and me both dude. I'm paid bi-weekly......one check is just hourly and the other is hourly + commission. My funds are running rather thin right now, but my commission check this month is gonna be epic and it will direct deposit Friday at midnight!
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      You and me both dude. I'm paid bi-weekly......one check is just hourly and the other is hourly + commission. My funds are running rather thin right now, but my commission check this month is gonna be epic and it will direct deposit Friday at midnight!
                      I get mine on the 15th and my hourly checks biweekly. $800 every other week is fucking lame

Comment

I get mine on the 15th and my hourly checks biweekly. $800 every other week is fucking lame
                        I dont make much more than you and no commission checks for me. lol

Comment

I dont make much more than you and no commission checks for me. lol
                          I wouldnt be able to survive if I didnt get a commission check every month. This is my first real one since i got here

Comment

I hear ya. Thankfully my hourly is decent. I could get by on just my hourly if need be, but then things would be extra tight. I would say my pay is about 60% hourly/40% commission. But I exceeded both sales metrics last month so i'm getting an extra 25% payout on whatever my commissions were which is definitely gonna be nice considering i'm moving into a new apartment the first week of Jan. which means i'm gonna have to cough up cash for a security deposit, pet deposit, etc etc. on top of rent and utilities.
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I wouldnt be able to survive if I didnt get a commission check every month. This is my first real one since i got here
                              It's very difficult. Thats why I **** having passion for automotive shit.
                              Low pay + crazy ideas =

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                I hear ya. Thankfully my hourly is decent. I could get by on just my hourly if need be, but then things would be extra tight. I would say my pay is about 60% hourly/40% commission. But I exceeded both sales metrics last month so i'm getting an extra 25% payout on whatever my commissions were which is definitely gonna be nice considering i'm moving into a new apartment the first week of Jan. which means i'm gonna have to cough up cash for a security deposit, pet deposit, etc etc. on top of rent and utilities.
                                I work commission and draw. so I have to pay back my hourly wage with my commission.

Comment

Working...
                                X