Fast and The Furious Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    1 and 3 are all that matter. I'll watch them all since, why not.
    This is literally the only correct answer.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The original 70's gone in 60 seconds with the yellow mach one as the hero car was the best.

I want to slit peoples throats when they try to tell people that a real shelby gt500 has a fiberglass body kit and is supposed to be called elanor. "Thats not a genuine elanor"..... areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

As ridiculous as the original movie was, it's still my favorite. Otherwise it was Tokyo Drift. I've been to Japan a few times, so I'm biased since this was set in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by drift55 View Post
          I loved Tokyo Drift because I lurv drifting and some of the cars in it. After watching fast six there were many moments during the movie I thought "really?". I wish they focused more on the cars and chose cars that made more sense...like the Jensen Interceptor. It's a great car and all...but in a movie made for import enthusiasts, it makes no sense. But that doesn't mean I won't be going to see The Fast And The Transporter 4x7.
          wasn't Jensen a british car manufacturer? Thought it was cool because they were in England. I'll keep watching, they are still entertaining and I expect those over the top moments but it's all for entertainment. And Jason Statham?!? mind blown.

Comment

Originally posted by 07NJx355 View Post
            wasn't Jensen a british car manufacturer? Thought it was cool because they were in England. I'll keep watching, they are still entertaining and I expect those over the top moments but it's all for entertainment. And Jason Statham?!? mind blown.
            It is. It makes sense since they were in England but with the movie being about racing and such it seems kind of random.
            IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

I loved Tokyo Drift because I lurv drifting and some of the cars in it. After watching fast six there were many moments during the movie I thought "really?". I wish they focused more on the cars and chose cars that made more sense...like the Jensen Interceptor. It's a great car and all...but in a movie made for import enthusiasts, it makes no sense. But that doesn't mean I won't be going to see The Fast And The Transporter 4x7.
              There was a very specific reason they chose the cars the movie the way they did. If you didn't catch it in the dialogue, then of course you think it makes no sense.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

I might be wrong here but how do they have new model cars in f&f6 like the Dodge Dart when supposedly this all happened before Tokyo Drift which filmed back in like 2006?
                dvsmethodz.

Comment

It is. It makes sense since they were in England but with the movie being about racing and such it seems kind of random.
                  I had no idea what is was at first. Sounded good in the movie lol

Originally posted by dvsmethodz View Post
                  I might be wrong here but how do they have new model cars in f&f6 like the Dodge Dart when supposedly this all happened before Tokyo Drift which filmed back in like 2006?
                  I was discussing with my buddy the other day, but that's the other issue with doing it the way they did, otherwise i'll just think in my head they bought older cars to use to takedown DK with

Comment

Originally posted by dvsmethodz View Post
                    Cuz logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      There was a very specific reason they chose the cars the movie the way they did. If you didn't catch it in the dialogue, then of course you think it makes no sense.
                      I guess I kinda worded it a bit wrong. The types of people they target the movie towards are the import people so it seemed a bit odd they used old American cars (made snese for Vin Diesel), a jensen, and such, and others rather than a 240z, a hakosuka or other cars that the cars the people watching the movie own or aspire to own when they needed the simpler cars that couldn't have their computers overridden.
                      IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

I have not seen the latest. The 5th was meh had some good parts. My I loved the beginning of the 4th. Though 1&3 are the shit.

I want to know what happens after 3 in chronologically time. After han dies

Comment

Working...
                        X