• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Kinda looks like a Jaguar to me.
    yes, what I wouldn't give for the new XJ

Comment

• caving in and buying some pre workout tonight lol

its gonna be bro

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Have you actually ridden in/driven one yet, or are you speaking from whence your fecal matter exits?
        Based on the power\price\options compared to everything else in the same price point and the fact that I only hear about the problems they have.
        An I think they look like shit.
        But you think the prelude looks good so whateves
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Whats up guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Whats up guys
            Explaining to honda boy how the tesla is a flaming pile of crap.

Comment

• Tesla? Isn't that the electric "sports" car?

Comment

Tesla? Isn't that the electric "sports" car?
                exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  exactly
                  lol gay

Comment

Tesla? Isn't that the electric "sports" car?
                    Its more like a electric campfire...kinda looking like a car

Comment

• I **** to admit it, but I kinda miss the "rice" cars of the 90's- early 2000's. The crazy, molded body kits and putting different front ends on and shit.

Comment

• Fucking double standard on racism. I was told by a group of black people to leave the mall because it was a black mans hood not for white folk.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Fucking double standard on racism. I was told by a group of black people to leave the mall because it was a black mans hood not for white folk.
                          Leave and come back in blackface makeup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            I **** to admit it, but I kinda miss the "rice" cars of the 90's- early 2000's. The crazy, molded body kits and putting different front ends on and shit.
                            No rotas/xxrs during those years too.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              No rotas/xxrs during those years too.
                              Sup Jason.

My thoughts were that when I saw these cars they were in magazines before the internet explosion. You had to work really hard and do some crazy shit to get a feature in a magazine. Now it's:

1) Take popular platform (E36, E28, E46, MK4 etc.)
                              2) get low coilovers (Broadways, BC's.......Racelands)
                              3) get popular wheels (RS's LM's Rotiforms ACS, etc)
                              4) whore pics on instagram and wait for nutswinging feature.

Where's the challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Based on the powerpriceoptions compared to everything else in the same price point and the fact that I only hear about the problems they have.
                                An I think they look like shit.
                                But you think the prelude looks good so whateves
                                We all have our faults, of that I cannot deny.

I'm more impressed with what they've accomplished with an electric car in general, paired with the crash test ratings and whatnot.

That said, I will never own one, or seek to own one. But at least someone is "trying".
                                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I **** to admit it, but I kinda miss the "rice" cars of the 90's- early 2000's. The crazy, molded body kits and putting different front ends on and shit.
                                At least people tried back then.
                                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Sup Jason.

My thoughts were that when I saw these cars they were in magazines before the internet explosion. You had to work really hard and do some crazy shit to get a feature in a magazine. Now it's:

1) Take popular platform (E36, E28, E46, MK4 etc.)
                                2) get low coilovers (Broadways, BC's.......Racelands)
                                3) get popular wheels (RS's LM's Rotiforms ACS, etc)
                                4) whore pics on instagram and wait for nutswinging feature.

Where's the challenge?
                                This x1,000,000,000.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X