Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking sucks not being able to buy shit that I want at the moment.

Comment

• This is "police bomb recovery" by dave & maria owen on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ded.

Comment

• SO I actually got around to working on the 180 today and fitted the rear DriftWorks drop knuckles.

Fuck it took me ages coz of stubborn bolts and other shitcunt bits and pieces.
            I even flipped the drum setup and etc to make it all work.

Fitted everything back together and I will still need to get adjustable camber arms and traction arms as the half shaft CVs rub on the arms.

Next is to massage the inner fender wells with a ballpen hammer to make clearance for 18x10s and 245 tires., then adjust coilovers for more low.

This is the height when i dropped it off the jack onto the ground. It settled 1/4" lower once i rolled it. I did not adjust coilovers at all just chucked them in at the height that I bought them which were pretty high.
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Fucking sucks not being able to buy shit that I want at the moment.
              Get a credit card and spiral into debt.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                SO I actually got around to working on the 180 today and fitted the rear DriftWorks drop knuckles.

Fuck it took me ages coz of stubborn bolts and other shitcunt bits and pieces.
                I even flipped the drum setup and etc to make it all work.

Fitted everything back together and I will still need to get adjustable camber arms and traction arms as the half shaft CVs rub on the arms.

Next is to massage the inner fender wells with a ballpen hammer to make clearance for 18x10s and 245 tires., then adjust coilovers for more low.

This is the height when i dropped it off the jack onto the ground. It settled 1/4" lower once i rolled it. I did not adjust coilovers at all just chucked them in at the height that I bought them which were pretty high.
                Looks pretty sick. I kind of miss having a s13 to thrash, but then I remember why I got away from them. Your's is pretty swift however.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Mexiroman

Comment

• meh
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• I suck at foreign languages. Why the hell should I have to learn one for my major.

Comment

• Because this country caters to foreigners instead of saying, "English or GTFO".
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• good morning merica language speakers

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                            Because this country caters to foreigners instead of saying, "English or GTFO".
                            Did you know that there is no official language for the USA, it was never set back when. I would assume this has to go with freedom of speech rights.

But regardless learning a language should be my choice not a requirment for my major. I would love to learn a language but not in a school setting for a grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              Did you know that there is no official language for the USA, it was never set back when. I would assume this has to go with freedom of speech rights.

But regardless learning a language should be my choice not a requirment for my major. I would love to learn a language but not in a school setting for a grade.
                              language has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech lol
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                language has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech lol
                                This.

It was just something that was never seen as fit to do.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X