This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    ... fast food is.... pretty fucking good. Good in a gross kinda way though.

Comment

• diesel swap! LOL
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• el oh el sinor!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• #1 engine swap. I need to 5 inch bozo diesel stacks out of the rear too so I can roll coal in my 5 series

Comment

• I **** those trucks!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• They're everywhere where I live. Lifted gas and diesel trucks are by far the most common type of modified vehicle around. The gas ones are just driven by spoiled college bros but I can appreciate a well tuned diesel. Pretty much everyone who drives a truck like that is a tool and they drive like one too so that kind of ruins it

Comment

• this!^

I seen them smoke out a old lady who was next to them it was so fucked up she had her window down and all! At times i want to make a u joint out of drier/washer tubes. SO i can rederect the smoke inside of the cabin real quick.... like run out at a light and pop it on! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• There's some asshole woman who drives a unevenly lifted 90's 6bt dodge ram with ebay ricer taillights, camo seat covers, and absolutely no mufflers of any kind who lives in my apartment complex. She goes to work at 5am on weekdays. How do I know? She makes it a point to rev that thing up as much as she can every time she enters and exits the parking lot.
                  Every time she loops around the back of the parking lot so she can get a good run and rev it up nice and high to wake up people and flex her 160 horsepower.

I saw her get feet away from hitting a little girl on a bike once, I let her mom know and she verbally beat the shit out of that dyke like only a pudgy 5 foot nothing hispanic woman in her mid 50's can

Comment

• i think she needs some dick in her life that cunt!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I don't care how fucking disgusting fast food is. Some of it is fucking delicious. Besides, only reason I picked up Wendy's today is because I didn't bring lunch from home. A once in awhile treat is what it was.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Agreed, but not my dick, that woman's vagina probably smells like diesel fuel, keystone light and wet dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                          Agreed, but not my dick, that woman's vagina probably smells like diesel fuel, keystone light and wet dog.
                          sounds like Kk's dream guy?!?
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• i eat fast food i don't care sometimes its delic. Like the other day i got the perfect big mac! I mean Perfect!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I only eat fast food when Im hungover
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                I only eat fast food when Im hungover
                                So.... every morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X