X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Dudeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      Everybody has their own definition for everything.
      Potatoe, potato?
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• God fucking damn it all

Trying to post from my phone for fucks sake
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That just doesn't look right in text.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Yoooo
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Gah my face itches/ Time to shave

Comment

• $1300? My ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  But they're MINT with minor curb rash!
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    But they're MINT with minor curb rash!
                    A quick google search reveals other people selling those wheels for like 400 dollars with 4 good tires and no curb rash. I doubt they were 1400 new even.

Comment

• So the guy that I got the S2k stuff from, his 2nd S2k now has a fucked front bumper... I'm thinking this fool sucks at fucking driving.

Comment

• Fuck yes!

I figured out its impossible to get the radiator off on an m5x e39 with out taking the fan off or cutting up the fan shroud, there's just not enough room.
                        For future reference to random people from google or whatever with the same problem i have, I got it off by getting the radiator off the mounts as low as it would go and then pulling up the fan shroud and shoving my hand in the gap to unbolt the fan from the clutch. The edges radiator cut the shit out of my arms.

Heres the damage, if you look at the cooling blades on the fan clutch by the belt they're broken off, shit was violent enough to do that. That's the PS pulley what was left of the water pump pulley is back in the parking lot.

This is why making pulleys out of plastic is a bad idea, wtf bmw.
                        Last edited by Stupid Kid; 08-14-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                          Fuck yes!

I figured out its impossible to get the radiator off on an m5x e39 with out taking the fan off or cutting up the fan shroud, there's just not enough room.
                          For future reference to random people from google or whatever with the same problem i have, I got it off by getting the radiator off the mounts as low as it would go and then pulling up the fan shroud and shoving my hand in the gap to unbolt the fan from the clutch. The edges radiator cut the shit out of my arms.

Heres the damage, if you look at the cooling blades on the fan clutch by the belt they're broken off, shit was violent enough to do that. That's the PS pulley what was left of the water pump pulley is back in the parking lot.

This is why making pulleys out of plastic is a bad idea, wtf bmw.

Comment

• Comment

• I thought for some reason your BMW was a V8

Comment

• naw that shit has a e30 motor in it... with plastic swap yo!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X