X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Hey dude!

Been checking out H22 swaps. Everything seems simple besides wiring. Fuck. I have no idea.
    Wiring them can be a bit of a hassle. Do you know what H22 you have? H22A, H22A1, H22A4, etc.
    Originally posted by P78 View Post
    sup chris

what spring rates for a '97 320i touring
    What are the stock rates, or are you talking about ordering new springs?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Over slept the alarm, no coffee, no breakfast, and cant seem to think straight. Yeap today is going to suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Wiring them can be a bit of a hassle. Do you know what H22 you have? H22A, H22A1, H22A4, etc.
        Yeah, it's a H22A1. Apparently OBD1. I have an '89 Prelude PGM-FI which is apparently OBD-0. Not sure exactly what I need to make things work.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by mr von smack View Post
          yeah, it's a h22a1. Apparently obd1. I have an '89 prelude pgm-fi which is apparently obd-0. Not sure exactly what i need to make things work.
          apparently so?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            apparently so?
            Heh, yus, apparently, or so I've heard.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
            They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Heh, yus, apparently, or so I've heard.
              got it

Comment

• should just LS1 the Prelude you pussy
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Yeah, it's a H22A1. Apparently OBD1. I have an '89 Prelude PGM-FI which is apparently OBD-0. Not sure exactly what I need to make things work.
                  Go here and sign up. There are quite a few other people who have done this swap before you who could answer your questions better than I can.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    should just LS1 the Prelude you pussy
                    LS1 swap your Z. Do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      should just LS1 the Prelude you pussy
                      Ehh nah! Although, I'd become "friends" with a lot of cops that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Go here and sign up. There are quite a few other people who have done this swap before you who could answer your questions better than I can.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/index.php
                        Yeah, already signed up there. Guess I really should have checked there properly first. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, already signed up there. Guess I really should have checked there properly first. Thanks.
                          The search function is your friend on there. Sad to say, there aren't as many good members as there used to be.

Comment

• My legs and back are on fire right now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• on fire because

1° you are busting out hellafreshhypbeast dance moves
                              2° you are sick
                              3° you went to the gym
                              Last edited by P78; 07-24-2013, 07:19 AM.
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• The Z is either getting an FJ20ET or another motor which i can guarantee has never been swapped into a Z

LS1 Z is nothing new been done 10s of times
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X