Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try not to fart at work, but sometimes I just can't hold it any longer.

I turn my fan on and share the love.

No fucks are given at all

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I try not to fart at work, but sometimes I just can't hold it any longer.

I turn my fan on and share the love.

No fucks are given at all
      Atta boy, I have my own office so no fucks are given. I try not to fumigate myself, but when it does happen and people walk in the looks on their face

Comment

• Boost leaks are a bitch.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I am going to eat a peice of pie, go to bed and take a shit. Not in that order

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Boost leaks are a bitch.
            Buy yourself some t bolt clamps and hair spray. if you cant get t bolts use hairspray on the couplers use extra hold or whatever you can find in the house. Silicon couplers are wonderful too. But hairspray on the inside of the couple and around the bead.

Comment

Boost leaks are a bitch.
              Can't be worse than electronic issues.

I have an issue with my trunk solenoid that is driving me nuts.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                I **** getting emails of coupons and deals. Then I see that shit and think welllll I could. Which usually ends up on does.

Just bought 2 shirts from zumiez, buy 1 get 1 50% off and free shipping. Is it just me or are t-shirts ridiculously expensive
                I buy my t shirts for a dollar or less a piece from the thrift store.

Zumiezs is so expensive because their main demographic is kids highschool who shop with their parents money. Not saying that's you though because I dont think it is

Comment

• should update build thread but don't want
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• What's a build thread. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                      I buy my t shirts for a dollar or less a piece from the thrift store.

Zumiezs is so expensive because their main demographic is kids highschool who shop with their parents money. Not saying that's you though because I dont think it is
                      Nah thats not me, I havent had my parents buy me clothes in forever during the summers I live on my own and during school I am at home. I usually do not shop there for the reason you said. But they had a good deal going on and some cool shirts. I should get into thrift shopping, I just cant get over wearing some unknowns shirt. For all I know it could be made from rat shit and aids

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Buy yourself some t bolt clamps and hair spray. if you cant get t bolts use hairspray on the couplers use extra hold or whatever you can find in the house. Silicon couplers are wonderful too. But hairspray on the inside of the couple and around the bead.
                        That's not my issue, I have no idea where my leak is coming from, I need to do a leak test, and then test the N75 valve, and then I have no idea after that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Gtfo
                          Chill dude, my bad. Just a bit of a shocker damn and I thought I took shit to seriously

Comment

If that disturbs you, how in the shit do you even go on the internet at all?
                            Just kidding dude, just kidding

Comment

• Another douche newb
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• god damn newbs

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X