This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Idk mate, bums be reekin' some major odor sometimes.
    Yeah really though. Go in to a bank on the first and you'll smell all the smelly ass old folks and homeless people taking their SSI out of their accounts. Makes me want to VOMIT.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    You guys are a reminder that I am never getting any pets.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• my previous cat never pissed or shat in the house

(well he did the first week i got him as an 8 week old lil fucker)
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
        Yeah really though. Go in to a bank on the first and you'll smell all the smelly ass old folks and homeless people taking their SSI out of their accounts. Makes me want to VOMIT.

There's this senior citizen that plays pool every day. Even though he's cool and is probably a cool ass grandpa, I try to avoid talking to him. Fucking breath of a cunt!

Comment

• I want a dog so bad

Comment

A dog will always love you though bro.
            That's what my mom's dog is for, she's got a long-haired chihuahua. Love that little shit to death. She freaks out ever time I pull in with my Prelude because the exhaust is so loud.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think here dog does it deliberately, like to say, you left me home, well fuck you thats why
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                I think here dog does it deliberately, like to say, you left me home, well fuck you thats why
                because she can

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  I think here dog does it deliberately, like to say, you left me home, well fuck you thats why
                  If left alone long enough, I'd probably do the same thing. I'd feel a little guilty knowing a pet was stuck in a house all day. This is why I'm not getting one.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    If left alone long enough, I'd probably do the same thing. I'd feel a little guilty knowing a pet was stuck in a house all day. This is why I'm not getting one.
                    Get a Tarantula.

Comment

• pet spiders are awesome, girls love them... said no one ever...
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Or you can get a huge fish tank and a Black Piranha.

Comment

Get a Tarantula.
                          I will get a pet Prelude and drive it on occasion.

Oh wait

Comment

• get a cat

you can get awesome memes of it
                            cats rule
                            cats can be left alone in the day, lazy fuckers only sleep during daytime
                            cats can scare the crap out of you, when they suddenly start staring but you can't see anything

Comment

• I'll get a Mantis Shrimp instead.

The Mantis Shrimp has a "hammer" that it uses to crack open clams. Watch (and hear!) as the shrimp smashes the clam shell to pieces, and then drags its catc...

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                my previous cat never pissed or shat in the house

(well he did the first week i got him as an 8 week old lil fucker)
                                Yeah I have a cat. Very old hag she is. Probably 14 years now. She has never pissed or pooped indoor and she is an indoor cat. Always meows and paws at the door when she needs to do either.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                There's this senior citizen that plays pool every day. Even though he's cool and is probably a cool ass grandpa, I try to avoid talking to him. Fucking breath of a cunt!

Pool is the business. I need to buy me a pool table to play 8-ball and 9-ball all day.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                I want a dog so bad
                                Get a cat.
                                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Working...
                                X