• Saturday night dranky drank.

Bitches announce yo presence.
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Sup Bitches and Gentlemen
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• For some reason I had an idea of dropping 2 air cooled V-twins into a light old school civic or something with a custom RWD chain drive...

Comment

• My car is stupid. I took the battery out to get at some shit today and when I put it back in, nothing on the drivers side door worked. All the switches did nothing, had to fuck around with vagcom to get it to recognize it again. New cars with all their electronics and modules for everything are fucking dumb. What happened to just connecting the switch right to the motor or the solenoid? Now it all has to be through canbus and fucking microcontroller bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              For some reason I had an idea of dropping 2 air cooled V-twins into a light old school civic or something with a custom RWD chain drive...
              Should do it with a kei car or like a mini cooper or something smaller than a civic

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                My car is stupid. I took the battery out to get at some shit today and when I put it back in, nothing on the drivers side door worked. All the switches did nothing, had to fuck around with vagcom to get it to recognize it again. New cars with all their electronics and modules for everything are fucking dumb. What happened to just connecting the switch right to the motor or the solenoid? Now it all has to be through canbus and fucking microcontroller bullshit
                That sounds fair gay, thats why I like older cars, less bullshit

Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                Should do it with a kei car or like a mini cooper or something smaller than a civic
                The early gen Civic or N360 would be a car of choice
                They are very small but still need to be able to fit me with my 6' 4" height

Comment

• Damn 6'4"! I'm tall but not that tall haha

Comment

• Yeah I can't have a sunroof in my 180sx(240sx) because of head room clearance

Comment

• I was thinking about the issues with using a motorbike motor in a car, and that the main issue is the motorbike motors do not have a reverse in the gearbox.

So i was thinking if using a chain drive on the motor output shaft and have the chain link to a car gearbox in the back where a car clutch can be used, that would solve the issue and modern chains these days are pretty damn strong too.

Comment

• Steampunk style rod

Comment

• Where are all the cunts

Comment

• Sleeve valve engine valve train

Comment

• Sup