Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't realize you were so heavily into welding stuff, Josh.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Time to shower and get ready for work

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sorry Kelly. I'm just used to people making cracks at my mechanical ability.

And us Chris. TIG is fucking awesome. Working on getting a machine for home for side projects.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Sorry Kelly. I'm just used to people making cracks at my mechanical ability.

And us Chris. TIG is fucking awesome. Working on getting a machine for home for side projects.
          Shut up Josh, you can't build anything. Kidding.

I've been welding for years, I actually attempted to get certified when I was in highschool. TIG is definitely the nuts for small stuff and aluminum work, but MIG welders are so much more useful for home projects. I use our Hobart MIG welder 10 times as much as our Miller TIG welder.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I've been welding for years, I actually attempted to get certified when I was in highschool. TIG is definitely the nuts for small stuff and aluminum work, but MIG welders are so much more useful for home projects. I use our Hobart MIG welder 10 times as much as our Miller TIG welder.
            Ya I mig too. But tig is more fun. Lol
            cars and stuff

Comment

• No one likes the Tuna here
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Streets closed pizza boy, find another way home.
                fuck everybody.
                You're stupid.

Comment

I wish I had a MIG at home. When I have my own house with a garage, a welder will def be something I buy eventually.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Bored?

Comment

• Josh alllright! Long time no rt see!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• PS the OXER rocks check out the sig hoes!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Bored?
                          I'm watching the first F&F. Working from home today. Nothing like researching on one screen and watching a movie in the other.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• I've been on a 3 hour war path with this computer trying to get it to fucking install a Win7 boot camp, not have a CD drive in here (removed it in favor of an Optibay) has proven to make this a bitch, fucking thing refuses to boot from a USB so I've had to do the most round about way possible. Such a fucking bitch of a thing to do.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I've been on a 3 hour war path with this computer trying to get it to fucking install a Win7 boot camp, not have a CD drive in here (removed it in favor of an Optibay) has proven to make this a bitch, fucking thing refuses to boot from a USB so I've had to do the most round about way possible. Such a fucking bitch of a thing to do.
                              The whole process of installing an OS on any computer without a CD/DVD is a pain in the ass. I don't know why they make it so difficult.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I've been on a 3 hour war path with this computer trying to get it to fucking install a Win7 boot camp, not have a CD drive in here (removed it in favor of an Optibay) has proven to make this a bitch, fucking thing refuses to boot from a USB so I've had to do the most round about way possible. Such a fucking bitch of a thing to do.
                                wish I could help, but I don't know any of the stuff you speak of!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X