• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Roman

Comment

• sup yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Not much man, got a PM from a guy on the forums offering $1300 posted to another state from my OZ Pegasus, when I listed them for $1600
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Yo yo yo

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Not much man, got a PM from a guy on the forums offering $1300 posted to another state from my OZ Pegasus, when I listed them for $1600
            lolwut, that is a helluva lowball, unless he is trying to haggle and knows that he can get you down.

Comment

Not much man, got a PM from a guy on the forums offering $1300 posted to another state from my OZ Pegasus, when I listed them for $1600
              god damn lowballers

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I really want to learn how to tig, need to brush up on my mig skills. I really have no clue on the gas mixing and voltage regulation so that might be a good thing to learn. I think a good start would be to get a mig welder too

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  lolwut, that is a helluva lowball, unless he is trying to haggle and knows that he can get you down.
                  I replied saying the price said $1600, not sure where you got $1300 from

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  god damn lowballers
                  yep damn lowballers

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  I really want to learn how to tig, need to brush up on my mig skills. I really have no clue on the gas mixing and voltage regulation so that might be a good thing to learn. I think a good start would be to get a mig welder too
                  Mig is so easy once you get the settings right

TIG requires quite a lot more co-ordination

I've only done MIG and I want to get once once I have spare money again, atm I just MIG at a friend's factory across the road, but he uses 0.9mm wire because he builds roll cages, but i need to do more practice on 0.6mm for panel work

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

I replied saying the price said $1600, not sure where you got $1300 from

yep damn lowballers

Mig is so easy once you get the settings right

TIG requires quite a lot more co-ordination

I've only done MIG and I want to get once once I have spare money again, atm I just MIG at a friend's factory across the road, but he uses 0.9mm wire because he builds roll cages, but i need to do more practice on 0.6mm for panel work

I used my friends mig when I was welding and he had it all setup ready to go for me to use. Shit before that I was welding useing flux wire

Comment

• Tokyo drift is one.... yus!

Comment

• Supposedly this chick is doing a straight trade for her hot tub that she's been trying to get rid of for this Supra lol:

Comment

• God I **** MK3's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Sup guys.
                              sup

I used my friends mig when I was welding and he had it all setup ready to go for me to use. Shit before that I was welding useing flux wire
                              eww flux wire

Tokyo drift is one.... yus!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Supposedly this chick is doing a straight trade for her hot tub that she's been trying to get rid of for this Supra lol:

[ig]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970177_517372038300226_1666371665_n.jpg[/img]
                                2 questions

1. is she hot?

2. Does she come with the hot tub

Comment

Working...
                                X