Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day in the life. Trying to get through the shitstorm.

Can't wait to go home and play Gran Turismo and drink.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i really like it

i could c myself cruising to work everyday in it

damn, can't even remember the last time i played gt

got fed up with the boring online rooms
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• New GT6 coming out apparently, haven't had a chance to watch the trailer. My internet fucking sucks at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          New GT6 coming out apparently, haven't had a chance to watch the trailer. My internet fucking sucks at the moment.
          Borrrrrring. That franchise is a joke compared to most of the PC simulators.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Gran Turismo is a childhood favorite.

Gotta say though, Forza does it better. The way the cars "feel", sound, and the modifications you can do are leaps and bounds more enjoyable. Plus, the races actually feel better matched, where it's a constant struggle.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Not been much of a GT guy since I switched to Xbox, but that hasn't been turned on in about a year haha

Comment

• not everyone has a beast pc with the lastest graphics on it, so console racing it is

i like gt

played it since the first series

and forza, bah, since u already have to pay to play online

and i c a review of an ex-racer who preferred gt to forza
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• GT is definitely a better game for sure. Forza is fun to goof around on if you're not looking to be serious.

Comment

• Hell yeah Pascal, gonna download those right now real quick lol.

Comment

• Good morning RT.

I'll get GT6 just out of principal. I've got all the others.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        not everyone has a beast pc with the lastest graphics on it, so console racing it is

i like gt

played it since the first series

and forza, bah, since u already have to pay to play online

and i c a review of an ex-racer who preferred gt to forza
                        I'm playing LFS on a 6 yr old build perfectly fine. Same with iRacing. If you want simulation gaming, PC. If you want arcade, GT or Forza.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• LFS is awesome, but so impractical to play, Forza > GT in terms of realism and driving feel. I really hope they nail home the driving sim stuff in the next games though, I really want that feel of taking a car to it's limit in a corner, 4 wheel sliding in complete control out of the corner, and really getting on it. Forza is too happy to let the rear slide out, and GT allows for too much understeer.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            LFS is awesome, but so impractical to play, Forza > GT in terms of realism and driving feel. I really hope they nail home the driving sim stuff in the next games though, I really want that feel of taking a car to it's limit in a corner, 4 wheel sliding in complete control out of the corner, and really getting on it. Forza is too happy to let the rear slide out, and GT allows for too much understeer.
                            How the fuck is lfs impractical? LFS is the fucking bomb.

Also, sounds like you dont know how to drive on GT, I never have the understeer problem unless im driving a pos volkswagen lol.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Just made myself some steak and eggs. Holy shit was it good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                How the fuck is lfs impractical? LFS is the fucking bomb.

Also, sounds like you dont know how to drive on GT, I never have the understeer problem unless im driving a pos volkswagen lol.
                                LFS is impractical because I only have a laptop, and don't have a way of using an external controller with it.

Ive also only ever played GT5 a few times, and I really just didn't like how it felt.

Putting this link here for my own reference.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X