Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to sit in a factory 5 427 cobra last night. nice to know now that i will never buy one

Comment

• game over

Comment

• shitcoin now sub 3500

i can hear the warehouse tech shutting down another mining rig.

the fan: WHWHWHWHWHWWHwhwhwhwwhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwww.......

Comment

• haha hey guys who wants to pay the power bill this month haha

Comment

• im just kidding guys lmao calm down we're gonna be fine lol

Comment

• yo eric! haha homie! u wanna shut off the coffee pot if yall are done with it tho? lol thats like a 1500w iron bro thats just burnin an empty pot haha

Comment

• alright dudes and dudettes, dont forget funky friday we have that brain blizzard in the conference room on your top 5 waste energy recycling ideas! some really fun prizes for top pick!

Comment

• applebees happy hour is actually pretty lit guys. not sayin all the prizes are gift cards but.... 24oz bud light big dawgs amirite?!!!!

Comment

• hey todd is that intern still coming in next week? that should be fun!

Comment

• AYO! anybody got some TUMS? haha fire in the hole!

Comment

• Lol shitcoins
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• also, just a reminder, we're still offering bunks for our "KILLER MOLES" who really want to take it to the next level in supporting this company by living here in the warehouse, and putting rent towards investing back into the mine! 12 BURROWS left! haha!

Comment

• Mecanical knowlege is one thing, brute force and ignorance is another...

Also beeing a tech is somewhat frustating.., beeing told by the manufaturer and the service adviser to do it their way, which makes no sence most times.
                            E. g. they tell you pull the engine from above, if you do so, you have to pull the trans, exhaust, radiatorpack, and a shit ton other stuff first, and
                            then pull the engine. Mind you that engine is a long block by now.

If you do your way, the whole engine/trans/radiatorpack/front axle/front subframe comes out as one unit (like its done at the assambly line).
                            Only the coolant and the ac has to be drained.

Their way: 5+ houres
                            Your way: 2 houres

Go figure...

And to answer Sebs question.., 2018 F-Pace with the Gen.2 3.0d.
                            Last edited by OrangeBlue; 02-07-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                              Mecanical knowlege is one thing, brute force and ignorance is another...

Also beeing a tech is somewhat frustating.., beeing told by the manufaturer and the service adviser to do it their way, which makes no sence most times.
                              E. g. they tell you pull the engine from above, if you do so, you have to pull the trans, exhaust, radiatorpack, and a shit ton other stuff first, and
                              then pull the engine. Mind you that engine is a long block by now.

If you do your way, the whole engine/trans/radiatorpack/front axle/front subframe comes out as one unit (like its done at the assambly line).
                              Only the coolant and the ac has to be drained.

Their way: 5+ houres
                              Your way: 2 houres

Go figure...

And to answer Sebs question.., it's 2018 F-Pace with the Gen.2 3.0d.
                              YO i actually always wondered about this. i knew dealer shops had procedures with estimated times for every job, but i wondered if they allowed techs to do shortcuts to save time.

guess i got my answer. at least for jaguar and rover

Comment

• Damn, 2018 F-Pace, fuck.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                *pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X