X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Nice.

You gonna link up with Khalil again?
    We hit up the Philadelphia Auto show today, the ladies had fun looking over the cars and we snickered at the DUB (which sould have read "vinyl wrap with replica wheels") section. There was a lot more there than I was expecting, with a few real gems mixed in. Definitely had a blast.

Wife got to check out an Evo 10 up close, and decided that it's exactly what she wants next lol.

Driving home tomorrow, not looking forward to a 6+ hour trip through snowy weather.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I bet you could trade for a Galant.......
      Well played. Though if a 2g gsx or a vr4 came my way I would consider it.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      We hit up the Philadelphia Auto show today, the ladies had fun looking over the cars and we snickered at the DUB (which sould have read "vinyl wrap with replica wheels") section. There was a lot more there than I was expecting, with a few real gems mixed in. Definitely had a blast.

Wife got to check out an Evo 10 up close, and decided that it's exactly what she wants next lol.

Driving home tomorrow, not looking forward to a 6+ hour trip through snowy weather.
      Wait you were in Philly and didnt let me know? My buddy's shop had several cars in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Yeah, you guys are ghey. <3

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Wait you were in Philly and didnt let me know? My buddy's shop had several cars in the show.
        I looked up DSMs for fun the other day on CL. I then realized what in the fuckery was I even doing.

Forever alone Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Yeah, I had to drive down for a certification for work. Don't ask me why but for some reason I didn't think that you lived in PA lol.

What cars did your friend have in there? There was a handful of really nice Japanese cars that I was salivating over.
          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Yeah, you guys are ghey. <3

I looked up DSMs for fun the other day on CL. I then realized what in the fuckery was I even doing.

Forever alone Matt
          Don't be jealous of out love <33333

DSM stands for Dumpster Material Upon Arrival. They don't even have acronyms that work.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Purple wrapped 2014 mustang, red diablo, and I don't k ow what else he took there.

Yeah I live around Khalil. about 25 minutes away from him.

Comment

• Bought coilovers for the red Touring

Comment

• Well shit, sorry Matt. My bad dude!

Comment

• Sup y'all. Drove down to SoCal to drop some of my things off at my parents' place. Unboxed everything I've ordered for ODB. Turns out I didn't need to order lower control arms, I forgot I already had a pair in the trunk. Oh well. Ordered upper control arms just now.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Bought coilovers for the red Touring
                    Knew this would happen sooner or later.

Comment

• Cheap? http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/4879790194.html

I'm not in the market.

Comment

Knew this would happen sooner or later.
                        Haha, me too. £80 brand new, couldn't pass up

Comment

• Sup Sunday.

Comment

• sup job interview on tuesday
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Are you still doing your electrician bit?

Comment

If it's in good shape then that's a good deal.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                                X