Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, didn't realize you were in there as well?!

Yeah, it's a ton of money, but it means that the $1,000 bottle of medication is going to only cost us a co-pay which will be something like $30 thankfully. It's a necessity in this country to have good health insurance, especially when anything and everything can happen, such as the fucking ecoli break out in lettuce this week. Fucked.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Yeah. I love that everyone follows the CDC's advice for avoiding lettuce, but when they say "hey vaccinate your kids" people think the CDC is the goddamn Illuminati.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Ain't that the fucking truth CJ!
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Just paid to renew the registration on the Ducati. Gotta do the same for the truck now. Fuck me.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• christmas tree up

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Just paid to renew the registration on the Ducati. Gotta do the same for the truck now. Fuck me.
              between my 3 vehicles and misc monthly subscriptions to random entertainment trash, I am beginning to think i am bleeding my own wallet dry

Comment

• This is me Miro...
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Add in renovations, add in paying contractors etc I am BLEEDING... Pretty sure I have no more blood to bleed
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• this is so sad

Comment

• might be a good idea to finally put in the last 2 light fixtures in my house that have been lightbulbs hanging from the wires ever since i did my ceilings lol

Comment

• Ahaha I am in the same position, but I have everything now to install the recessed lighting in the living room, hallway and bathroom. Shit is going to take so much time though, running wires and all that jazz throughout the attic.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• We ordered ceiling fans for the fucking bedrooms too, spent like, 8k in the last two weeks
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Ahaha I am in the same position, but I have everything now to install the recessed lighting in the living room, hallway and bathroom. Shit is going to take so much time though, running wires and all that jazz throughout the attic.
                            how much of that are you irl doing yourself?

Comment

We ordered ceiling fans for the fucking bedrooms too, spent like, 8k in the last two weeks
                              bro just get more money lol its not that hard

Comment

Oh man, didn't realize you were in there as well?!

Yeah, it's a ton of money, but it means that the $1,000 bottle of medication is going to only cost us a co-pay which will be something like $30 thankfully. It's a necessity in this country to have good health insurance, especially when anything and everything can happen, such as the fucking ecoli break out in lettuce this week. Fucked.
                                yea man we were in there cos she has got a cold. because of the chemo her immune system cant do much to defend it self so we were getting anti biotics every 6-8 hours.

ahh that makes sense, still alot of money though. suprised its not a public health system like aus, tbh.

hahaha, we have those sorts of issues here too

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                Yeah. I love that everyone follows the CDC's advice for avoiding lettuce, but when they say "hey vaccinate your kids" people think the CDC is the goddamn Illuminati.
                                haha all my kids are vaccinated. although Scarlett doesnt get her 4 year old vaccinations (she turned 4 end of september) until she has finished her treatment for leukaemia. so she has a valid medical exemption to not get them. centrelink were gonna cut our family tax benefits back unless we supply an exemption which we have and need to supply

Comment

Working...
                                X