This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    For real. How is she doing man? I don't like prying but have wanted to hit you and let you know that the wife and I are thinking of you all!
    Hit me up how ever often youd like mang, im not fussed.
    Shes doin good. Currently at the hospital, have been for 10 days so far this time. She has the common cold. But shes in good spirits and waiting for her cell count to come back up for us to go home. They think the chemo 2 weeks ago knocked her about so they are reducing the dose for next time but i think she was already getting sick before hand. Havent worked for almost 3 months now but work has been amazing about the situation. Im glad we live in australia with such a good public healthcare system. Id **** to know how much Scarletts treatment would cost if we were living in america

Comment

• watched girl in spiders web last night.

lmao at the feminist agenda trying to make women acting like men look cool

also the 15 foot ducati jump onto ice was a stretch, but would be cool irl if it wasnt so absurd

admittedly i am jealous of her bike

Comment

• but then again sweden is so fem-washed, the guys there are getting periods, so i dont know why i was surprised

Comment

• it is scary how successful movies are in marketing things to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            Hit me up how ever often youd like mang, im not fussed.
            Shes doin good. Currently at the hospital, have been for 10 days so far this time. She has the common cold. But shes in good spirits and waiting for her cell count to come back up for us to go home. They think the chemo 2 weeks ago knocked her about so they are reducing the dose for next time but i think she was already getting sick before hand. Havent worked for almost 3 months now but work has been amazing about the situation. Im glad we live in australia with such a good public healthcare system. Id **** to know how much Scarletts treatment would cost if we were living in america
            Glad she's doing better man. The cold coupled with the chemo must suck for her, she's a tough cookie! Glad to hear that they're about to reduce the dose for the next round, hopefully it doesn't knock her down again!

The healthcare system here isn't bad if you can afford it, that's the problem with here. The costs are not too exuberant, but that's only if you pay for health insurance. Most companies subsidise the cost thankfully, but even still, $600+ a month on health insurance sucks dick and that only covers Jennifer and I. Can't imagine when we pop out a kid how much more it's going to be.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              it is scary how successful movies are in marketing things to me
              Ahaha what'd you go and buy because of movie?
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Ahaha what'd you go and buy because of movie?
                i was able to restrain myself...

Comment

• What Ducati was she riding?
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• monster

Comment

Glad she's doing better man. The cold coupled with the chemo must suck for her, she's a tough cookie! Glad to hear that they're about to reduce the dose for the next round, hopefully it doesn't knock her down again!

The healthcare system here isn't bad if you can afford it, that's the problem with here. The costs are not too exuberant, but that's only if you pay for health insurance. Most companies subsidise the cost thankfully, but even still, $600+ a month on health insurance sucks dick and that only covers Jennifer and I. Can't imagine when we pop out a kid how much more it's going to be.
                      Fuckin hell thats alot of money! Doesnt cost us a cent other then heavily subsidised medications which we need st home

Comment

• see ya later losers, its turkey time

Comment

Fuckin hell thats alot of money! Doesnt cost us a cent other then heavily subsidised medications which we need st home
                          One of the pharmacists told me that one of the meds she's been is $1000 a 200ml bottle. Cost us $30 something

Comment

One of the pharmacists told me that one of the meds she's been is $1000 a 200ml bottle. Cost us $30 something
                            Yeah that'd be like 3k here.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Yeah that'd be like 3k here.
                              I'd befucked if I lived in america

Comment

• got discharged from hospital today. 8 days for me, 11 days for the kidlet

Comment

Working...
                                X