This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    Am I wrong? An impressionable "kid" gets pissy when S|W doesn't approve of his car. So he decided he is going to sell it to get what the community won't ****.

Like I just said, I really do think BMW has some awesome cars. It's just very obvious they are the current "fad". It reminds of the mid 2000s when drifting became the "thing". 240s were popping up everywhere and everyone wanted one.
    It's sad that you think that way, in the sense that it's this mentality that causes the hostility on the forums and all of this garbage. Honestly if someone wants a car because it's the in thing to do, that's their problem. Let them just do them and be an idiot, they'll learn their lesson, we all did it in one way or another. I'm tired of people just shitting on others for this, we're all stubborn in our own ways and don't listen to others advice because we think we know best until we get proved wrong by our own mistakes. It's part of life. Is that Celli kid an idiot? Absolutely. Am I going to shit on him because of it? Nope. If this is what it takes for him to learn a lesson, and then become less of an idiot because of it, so be it. Give him all the advice you want, but you can't get butt hurt when he doesn't take the advice. Everyone on here is guilty of it to.

This is the kind of shit that is tearing the scene apart at the seams, and is breaking the back bone because of it. People get upset because "someone copied their setup" or because "they had the idea first." Who really cares? No one. So what if someone runs the same wheels as you, wheels are mass produced, it was bound to happen. Be happy with what you have and the car you have. Don't build it for someone else, build it for you. If they choose to try and build a car to impress others and "fit in" that's their problem. This internet scene points garbage just needs to end, if everyone stopped making generalizations, and stopped provoking problems, there would be none. Of course it would never actually happen, but one less person being a complete ass hole all the time on the internet because they built something that is in their OPINION better than someone else's is complete horse shit.

Of course if the kid asks for advice and then doesn't listen, you'll get upset, but at the end of the day that's his problem, not yours. He has to live with that, he asked, he didn't listen. We all do it. The sooner we can accept that and just move on, the better all of this will be.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      It's sad that you think that way, in the sense that it's this mentality that causes the hostility on the forums and all of this garbage. Honestly if someone wants a car because it's the in thing to do, that's their problem. Let them just do them and be an idiot, they'll learn their lesson, we all did it in one way or another. I'm tired of people just shitting on others for this, we're all stubborn in our own ways and don't listen to others advice because we think we know best until we get proved wrong by our own mistakes. It's part of life. Is that Celli kid an idiot? Absolutely. Am I going to shit on him because of it? Nope. If this is what it takes for him to learn a lesson, and then become less of an idiot because of it, so be it. Give him all the advice you want, but you can't get butt hurt when he doesn't take the advice. Everyone on here is guilty of it to.

This is the kind of shit that is tearing the scene apart at the seams, and is breaking the back bone because of it. People get upset because "someone copied their setup" or because "they had the idea first." Who really cares? No one. So what if someone runs the same wheels as you, wheels are mass produced, it was bound to happen. Be happy with what you have and the car you have. Don't build it for someone else, build it for you. If they choose to try and build a car to impress others and "fit in" that's their problem. This internet scene points garbage just needs to end, if everyone stopped making generalizations, and stopped provoking problems, there would be none. Of course it would never actually happen, but one less person being a complete ass hole all the time on the internet because they built something that is in their OPINION better than someone else's is complete horse shit.

Of course if the kid asks for advice and then doesn't listen, you'll get upset, but at the end of the day that's his problem, not yours. He has to live with that, he asked, he didn't listen. We all do it. The sooner we can accept that and just move on, the better all of this will be.
      Actually I'm confused. I said it sucks that the community as a whole tends to push one brand on impressionable people. It's not the only good thing out there. You are making it sound like I'm pissed and angry at people?

I mean cmon Kielan. You have experience of it yourself. You said you wanted an Audi and what were some of the first things people said to you?
      Last edited by jdel; 05-14-2013, 04:28 PM.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

This is all wrong. People should build cars solely for my acceptance
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• and now Jdel getting owned......................
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAMWYi0_kw"]Owned Compilation #3 - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            and now Jdel getting owned......................
            [uurl]
            Have you noticed that I rarely respond or react to your ignorant illiterate ass?
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

You are making it sound like I'm pissed and angry at people?
              Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Have you noticed that I rarely respond or react to your ignorant illiterate ass?

Have you noticed that I don't forget...... ASS WIPE!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• After I finish the galant I want another project car to spend loads of moneys on. Dont know what yet though

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  Have you noticed that I don't forget...... ASS WIPE!
                  Have you noticed that it's obvious you're still an illiterate retard. Why don't you use all that brain power you don't have to reread the name of the person I quoted and was speaking to.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Fuck yes we have an ignore option. How did I not find this before?
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

Actually I'm confused. I said it sucks that the community as a whole tends to push one brand on impressionable people. It's not the only good thing out there. You are making it sound like I'm pissed and angry at people?

I mean cmon Kielan. You have experience of it yourself. You said you wanted an Audi and what were some of the first things people said to you?
                      There was a pent up rant in me, sorry about that. Lol.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There was a pent up rant in me, sorry about that. Lol.
                        It's cool man. I do get what you are saying.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

It's cool man. I do get what you are saying.
                          I'm just getting so turned off by everything in the car scene recently and it's shame because it's something I am truly passionate about. Seems like everyone is just so ready to jump down each others throats, rather than just casually voicing their opinion. Everyone takes everything as a personal attack for no reason, and so much hostility. It's absurd.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck yes I am a retard! My names Jdel let me go look for some Mercedes wheels for my audi n shit swag hype vw yo!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I'm just getting so turned off by everything in the car scene recently and it's shame because it's something I am truly passionate about. Seems like everyone is just so ready to jump down each others throats, rather than just casually voicing their opinion. Everyone takes everything as a personal attack for no reason, and so much hostility. It's absurd.
                              buy a W8 Passat and get into the aerospace scene
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Seems to be the internet in general these days, not just the car scene.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X