This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Most race tracks around here require you have valid insurance on your car, and most insurance companies won't insure a car with a salvage title. And unless that car comes with an invisible tow vehicle and trailer, how else would you get it to the track?
    I haven't been to alot of drift events, but I've never been asked for insurance. I would hope that if you get it for a track car, you would own a truck and trailer.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Holy fucking shit. I just found my old blue Prelude on Craigslist.

And it's not a fucking SH.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Holy fucking shit. I just found my old blue Prelude on Craigslist.

And it's not a fucking SH.
        its certainly worth $1
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Most race tracks around here require you have valid insurance on your car, and most insurance companies won't insure a car with a salvage title. And unless that car comes with an invisible tow vehicle and trailer, how else would you get it to the track?
          insuring one here is no trouble at all. my gf got paid out 3k for her $1500 salvage title miata when i wrecked it 15 minutes after buying it.

side note, almost had to throw down with a dude in target. good times in lv.
          Last edited by Francois Dillinger; 05-14-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Lol, the kid who bought it is fucking clueless. I'd love to see what he's asking for it, and how bad it's gotten. Sucks, that car was super straight and clean when I sold it.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              insuuring one here is no trouble at all. my gf got paid out 3k for her $1500 salvage title miata when i wrecked it 15 minuts after buying it.

NY is a totally different animal. Like, a giant annoying animal who defecates in your bed and claws your genitals kind of animal.

Comment

insuring one here is no trouble at all. my gf got paid out 3k for her $1500 salvage title miata when i wrecked it 15 minutes after buying it.

that happened to me at the liquor store a few mornings ago. some drunk ass dude was just standing in front of the counter for no reason

broad - i can help whos next
                I walk forwards
                dude - DONT TOUCH ME!
                me and broad -
                dude - I SAID DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!
                me - ummm excuse me. can I get through here
                dude - YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH ME
                me - *deep sigh* really dude, can you just move?
                dude - IT"LL BE BAD NEWS FOR YOU!
                broad - [whispers]Im so sorry
                me - shrug
                drunk stumbles outside and drives off

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  drunk stumbles outside and drives off of the curb, into a telephone pole, and into a retirement home
                  Alternate ending

Comment

Alternate ending
                    i would have loved to see him die in a firey crash. id post pics in the "what made you lol" thread

Comment

that happened to me at the liquor store a few mornings ago. some drunk ass dude was just standing in front of the counter for no reason

I walk forwards
                      dude - DONT TOUCH ME!
                      me and broad -
                      me - shrug
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fuck man, I can't get a song outta my head...

Comment

I walk forwards
                          dude - DONT TOUCH ME!
                          me and broad -
                          me - shrug
                          this dude was trying to return shit that he obviously stole from somewhere else. he had probably 8-10 items, and only 2 were actually sold at the store. shampoo, olay skin shit, and womens rogaine. smooth motherfucker. and his friend was doing the same thing in the only other open line. then when they had another cashier come up the dumb bitch behind me hurried over there. then the dude turns to me and asks if i was in a hurry and said something else that i can't recall because i was too busy laughing. he didn't take my laughter too well.

on the way home i thought that when he asked if i was in a hurry i should have told him that i was on my way to go fuck his mom (i was just trying to buy some condoms). which is funny because just yesterday i was watching the episode of seinfeld where the dude makes the shrimp comment to george, and he flies up to ohio or whatever to use his shitty comeback.

Comment

• Coco , shoulder lean?
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

i would have loved to see him die in a firey crash. id post pics in the "what made you lol" thread
                              I don't doubt it for a second.
                              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              this dude was trying to return shit that he obviously stole from somewhere else. he had probably 8-10 items, and only 2 were actually sold at the store. shampoo, olay skin shit, and womens rogaine. smooth motherfucker. and his friend was doing the same thing in the only other open line. then when they had another cashier come up the dumb bitch behind me hurried over there. then the dude turns to me and asks if i was in a hurry and said something else that i can't recall because i was too busy laughing. he didn't take my laughter too well.

on the way home i thought that when he asked if i was in a hurry i should have told him that i was on my way to go fuck his mom (i was just trying to buy some condoms). which is funny because just yesterday i was watching the episode of seinfeld where the dude makes the shrimp comment to george, and he flies up to ohio or whatever to use his shitty comeback.

Comment

the ocean called, they want you to leave some shrimp
                                the jerk store called and theyre running out of you!
                                thats cause youre their best seller!
                                I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!

[his wife is in a coma]

Comment

Working...
                                X