X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm constantly checking and refreshing my email with that exact hope haha
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Got the bike's tire sorted for about half of what the dealership quoted me.

Truck has a new battery and starter, and I fixed the hanging idle with a heavy duty throttle return spring.

Now to do something about the big blue disaster.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Is there more styling coming to the forums? I've noticed that the thumbnail page ID thing is the normal vBulletin thing, and that there isn't any stanceworks graphics. That and the top says 'Welcome to the StanceWorks'. I know an Australian worked on this too, so I can understand why such little errors would occur.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, are you trying to be a German with all that complaining? Guess you're trying to get acclimated before you come over, eh.

On a serious note, I suspect the guys are still working on that, which is why there isn't yet a Post on homepage announcing the relaunch of the forums.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Oh absolutely, I'm just being a dickhead.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yes there's more. Give us time.

Comment

• Definitely more, we need to get the styling back to something similar to the previous theme, but with the upgrade to vBulletin it meant the previous styling doesn't work at all.

I'm going to spend some more time on getting it back to looking fairly similar to the previous theme, but for now, just hang tight!
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• In love with this track right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    Definitely more, we need to get the styling back to something similar to the previous theme, but with the upgrade to vBulletin it meant the previous styling doesn't work at all.

I'm going to spend some more time on getting it back to looking fairly similar to the previous theme, but for now, just hang tight!
                    vBulletin is a real dick head sometimes. Totally understood. I like to think of this as a sweet beta period.

As much as I liked how it looked before. A change in look would be cool.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Morning fegs.

So new layout on the forum finally. Does this mean Tapatalk support?

Up early to go get a rental car and drive around for a new daily.

Comment

• sup

Stuck at work, **** the 14 - 22 shift

Comment

• Still waiting on the folks at Nurburgring to get back to me...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Someone let me know if our Tapatalk setup is working. If not, I'll get that going.

Comment

• Woah. New setup.

Afternoon, all.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X