Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah holmes, gotta save all the coin I can right now. Unless it's a money-MAKING opportunity...

Got the little guy who's 17 months, number 2 is on the way for July.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm gonna pass on kid #2.

Comment

• No kids for me for a while I think!
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Remember when Chris had money? Not even Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I'm a constant state of "we're saving for something" and it infuriates me. I may have dug my grave after blowing through a large chunk of change getting the Nova done this past summer but that's another story.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          cooking and cleaning school?
          Whatever the hell is next in her nursing career for school. All I know is at the end of it she's got a position lined up that leads to 6 figures at some point so fuck it.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            No kids for me for a while I think!
            The kids aren't the bad part. It's that when 90% of people have kids they become intolerable assholes.

Comment

• Six figures baby! Very nice, very nice.

Watching Daytona live stream at work, #yolo.

1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

The kids aren't the bad part. It's that when 90% of people have kids they become intolerable assholes.
                Nah son, it's when everyone who isn't ready for kids pops 'em out for the gobbament checks that it becomes a problem.

The fucking shit shows I used to see on FB... ugh.

Comment

This is true, but I am definitely not old enough to have a kid just yet!
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

I'm a constant state of "we're saving for something" and it infuriates me. I may have dug my grave after blowing through a large chunk of change getting the Nova done this past summer but that's another story.
                    The 1k+ house payment and the car payment doesn't help either.

Comment

Six figures baby! Very nice, very nice.

Watching Daytona live stream at work, #yolo.

http://imsatv.imsa.com/
                      I don't even know what the actual number is, but it's putting her in the "fuck you money" bracket and I'm okay with it. I'm starting to figure out what my next move is because staying where I am isn't going to cut the mustard with what we want to do.

Thanks for the link for Daytona, I'll hop on as well I think.

Comment

Nah son, it's when everyone who isn't ready for kids pops 'em out for the gobbament checks that it becomes a problem.

The fucking shit shows I used to see on FB... ugh.
                        All I get are moms that believe that when the baby left their body, the collective knowledge of the universe replaced it. Then the bitchmade dads that get parenting advice from John Legend or Adam Lavine.

Comment

• Six figure salaries are good fun, but just as long as you're smart with it!

I've been on six figures (AUD) for the last two/three years and have not much to show with it, other than moving to America, traveling a bit and the Porsche now. Albeit the Porsche is financed, but that's another story (for building credit).
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

This is true, but I am definitely not old enough to have a kid just yet!
                            Just how the fuck old are you, anyway? I'm 28, I think Dave is somewhere in his early 20's/late 60's.
                            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            The 1k+ house payment and the car payment doesn't help either.
                            That's about right, property taxes here suck. WRX will be paid off after next month though so that helps.

I sold my rotbox Sierra this past fall and somehow banked $5k for it, that helped. Fuck paying insurance and registration on that lot lizard.

Comment

Just how the fuck old are you, anyway? I'm 28, I think Dave is somewhere in his early 20's/late 60's.
                              Ahaha I'm 23 at the end of April, but right now feel like I'm in my late 20's/early 30's with all the shit going on!
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

All I get are moms that believe that when the baby left their body, the collective knowledge of the universe replaced it. Then the bitchmade dads that get parenting advice from John Legend or Adam Lavine.
                                Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My feed gets plugged up with single moms trying to sell jewelry or work-out shakes or make-up through "parties" or some pyramid scheme bullshit and it's so incredibly depressing.
                                Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                Six figure salaries are good fun, but just as long as you're smart with it!

I've been on six figures (AUD) for the last two/three years and have not much to show with it, other than moving to America, traveling a bit and the Porsche now. Albeit the Porsche is financed, but that's another story (for building credit).
                                We've been fortunate, but also very smart with our money. Buying a house at 25 was a little nerve-wrecking lol.

Do what you love, fuck "having something to show for it". All I ever wanted was a family and a bunch of cars to tinker with, so I'm good. Everyone else can get caught up in the e-fame or whatever dickriding people do now.

Comment

Working...
                                X