X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am laughing so hard right now
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You never get your money back from mods.

Comment

• Forever and always

Because fuck you
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• At least those cars are better than that hipster retard who's build thread had all instagram filtered pictures.

Comment

• Christ, and to think I felt bad asking $6k for my 330 after seeing this fucking roach.

Comment

• Remember this mess?

Comment

• bunch of paypal newbs itt

Comment

• Sending money – Personal payments:

It's free within the U.S. to send money to family and friends when you use only your PayPal balance or bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.

There is a fee to send money as a personal payment using a debit card or credit card. The fee in the U.S. is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you send. For example, if you send $100.00 USD by credit card, the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30). For personal payments, the sender can pay the fee or pass it on to the recipient. If the recipient doesn't want to pay the fee, they can choose not to accept the payment.

Receiving money – Personal payments:

It's free to receive money from friends or family in the U.S. when they send the money from the PayPal website using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.

If you receive a personal payment made from a debit card or credit card, the sender has the option to pay the fee or pass it on to you. If you don't want to pay the fee, you can choose not to accept the payment.

If the fee is passed to you, it is 2.9% plus $0.30 USD of the amount you receive. For example, if you are sent $100.00 USD by credit card, the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30).

This fee also applies if you click Request Money on the PayPal website and request money from friends and family. The fee applies if your friend or family member pays you using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of their PayPal balance and bank account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    What a fucking tool he is.

"OMG I got dirt on my hands what do I do now lol"

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

"OMG I got dirt on my hands what do I do now lol"
                      This is why I don't do the PNW "scene"

He's the same retard that grafted the E30 front end onto a Subaru Loyale.

Comment

• Oh I remember that abortion. What a waste of a perfectly good Subaru "because the tail lights looked similar".

Maybe I should graft a 5th gen Prelude front end on a 2014 Camaro.

Comment

Oh I remember that abortion. What a waste of a perfectly good Subaru "because the tail lights looked similar".

Maybe I should graft a 5th gen Prelude front end on a 2014 Camaro.
                          It's time Chris

Comment

[img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f lol"
                            time to start the thread "what outfit do you wear when you work on your car? omgrightlol?!"

Comment

• the last gen Fiero. i'd have one of those

Comment

• People are fucking dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X