This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    The only cheap thing that exists actually.
    Not bad then.

I think I spent about $100 on studs and new lug nuts when I did mine. Also, an afternoon in the garage.

No one makes Kia specific extended lug studs though. So I went to the parts store, bought the proper stud for my car, measured it up with a micrometer, and then bought some online based off the specs.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Not bad then.

I think I spent about $100 on studs and new lug nuts when I did mine. Also, an afternoon in the garage.

No one makes Kia specific extended lug studs though. So I went to the parts store, bought the proper stud for my car, measured it up with a micrometer, and then bought some online based off the specs.
      2 or 3 dorras a bolt
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm out, laters
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          I'm out, laters
          Later Roman

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            whats wrong with the Lude
            It's still in storage and not in my driveway. And to me, that's a problem.
            Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I love spinning wrenches on jap and korean cars. Everything else, no thanks. That's why I'll never own a BMW, worked on a couple of them when I was a mechanic, ***** every minute of it.
            After working on my M3, I'd say it's a wash. Both cars have their pros and cons.

BMW's usually don't have bolts that dissolve and freeze with rust, whereas Honda fasteners are piles of oxidized iron. Hondas are like Legos though, you can put an Accord starter on a Prelude and a TL throttle body on an Integra with nothing more than a few gaskets.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I can tell you that BMW bolts will freeze with rust. In fact I promise they will.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• good AM!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• God networking stuff is so fucking confusing.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Top o' the morning, gents.

Got all settled into my desk (which I need to populate), got my first meeting at 10:30, and I'll be pitching articles.

On the bad side, I'm now back to using Windows (Windows 7, specifically) and Outlook. Kill me.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                    MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                      Top o' the morning, gents.

Got all settled into my desk (which I need to populate), got my first meeting at 10:30, and I'll be pitching articles.

On the bad side, I'm now back to using Windows (Windows 7, specifically) and Outlook. Kill me.
                      I use Windows everyday at work, I don't mind using Windows, I do however fucking **** outlook.

the **** is in all caps for emphasis which you can't see and I am too lazy to change it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

nice how does it feel? Is it like a happy scary!? Or like a strange place get me the fuck out? Also do you miss your old palce? How was the drive? Have you smoked a cig before work? dID YOU do your hair?
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I use Windows everyday at work, I don't mind using Windows, I do however fucking **** outlook.

the **** is in all caps for emphasis which you can't see and I am too lazy to change it.
                          It's so pointlessly complicated! After using Gmail and Apple's Mail app, I don't know why Outlook needs 349058 buttons right in front of me.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                          MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• What does your new place use for mail? I'm guessing it's not hosted by GMail.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              God networking stuff is so fucking confusing.
                              What are you working with today?

Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post

Windows 7 ftw

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

It is terrible, but still better than lotus notes
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Windows 7 ftw
                                I'm still on XP Pro on this computer and my work computer.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X