Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much. I'm not on as much anymore but whenever I can.

I've had FA coils for my Corolla for a few months now and they are still in the boxes. I think I'll take the "Slowest person ever to install coilovers after receiving them" award.

Comment

• Yea, I maybe swing through SW like once every other week
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Hahah yea, ver2 is going way fucking better. Actually making decent money this time.
        I saw the pics from SEMA, thats awesome! looks like you even got the air stuff ready to roll

Thanks! She was telling me she wanted coils "everyone loves bws and bc, but the bc are cheaper"
        Then I let her know that bc wasnt an option, bws only go on lol
        Fucking A right!

Yeah the air shit is just about ready to roll finally. FUN FACT: The dude in the air forum selling bags for coils is buying them from a company that ripped off my design for bags

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Pretty much. I'm not on as much anymore but whenever I can.

I've had FA coils for my Corolla for a few months now and they are still in the boxes. I think I'll take the "Slowest person ever to install coilovers after receiving them" award.
        Hahaha, well it does suck to install unless you have the one with the spindle attached...then you have no excuse!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Yea, I maybe swing through SW like once every other week
        I haven't swung by in a long time, auto industry politics mkes me avoid the internet in a personal capacity...unfortunately.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• No dude I literally have no excuse haha. I bought the ones with the spindles and also got the radial bearing mounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Fucking A right!

Yeah the air shit is just about ready to roll finally. FUN FACT: The dude in the air forum selling bags for coils is buying them from a company that ripped off my design for bags

Hahaha, well it does suck to install unless you have the one with the spindle attached...then you have no excuse!

I haven't swung by in a long time, auto industry politics mkes me avoid the internet in a personal capacity...unfortunately.
            Damn dude, thats some bullshit. People are always just trying to rip off everyones hard work. You guys worked forever trying to come up is a quality bag design. Shit, I remember in summer 2013 when you started bouncing ideas off me about it

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              No dude I literally have no excuse haha. I bought the ones with the spindles and also got the radial bearing mounts.
              just sell them already, youre never gonna install em

Comment

just sell them already, youre never gonna install em
                Nah, not yet. Gonna wait twenty years until uber rare then post for $20k.

Comment

Damn dude, thats some bullshit. People are always just trying to rip off everyones hard work. You guys worked forever trying to come up is a quality bag design. Shit, I remember in summer 2013 when you started bouncing ideas off me about it
                  Yeah, fuck it. what can I do?

You ever on the east coast anymore?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Yeah, fuck it. what can I do?

You ever on the east coast anymore?
                    I was back for a couple days in Dec 2014 for my grandfathers funeral. Thinking about heading back at some point this year. Last year I got fucked around by a Lambo shop I worked at, so I lost all my vacation time.

Comment

• Ducati needs a new sprocket set and chain. Never ends.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• a rare jaze appeared

if you know the dude, i gotta believe you, it's just that it looks so unreal that rear quarter and tyre
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning all.

Fuck, I missed Jaze.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fuckin A, Jaze and Dave up in here. Let the good times roll.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Was just thinking this morning, about 4 years ago when Jaze was talking about Rick Santorum. And then I realized that was already 4 years ago, and how long I've been on this site.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

Working...
                                X