• Show
Clear All

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Comment

• How are you my friends.

Comment

• Busy as a fox in a henhouse.

Only 2 more hours until an have 1 hour left of work.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• shop or real

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• 100% a photochop.

The rear tire and quarter panel are a dead giveaway.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah no shadow on top of the rear tire and also looks like toe out.

Comment

• in
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    100% a photochop.

The rear tire and quarter panel are a dead giveaway.
                    Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Yeah no shadow on top of the rear tire and also looks like toe out.
                    Car is 100% real, and sits exactly like that IRL. It's just the editing style that the photographer uses. It is my good friend's car, it has an unbelievable amount of suspension work done to it.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    in
                    Yo! What's up dave?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      Car is 100% real, and sits exactly like that IRL. It's just the editing style that the photographer uses. It is my good friend's car, it has an unbelievable amount of suspension work done to it.

Yo! What's up dave?
                      Hey man! Not shit, work work work lol. Hows things out there with bws and everything?

I might need to order some coils for this chicks e46 in the next couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Hey man! Not shit, work work work lol. Hows things out there with bws and everything?

I might need to order some coils for this chicks e46 in the next couple weeks
                        Glad to see the PNW v2.0 is going well hahaha. BWS is doing really good man, expanding in to new products and shit. Even did SEMA last year, so I can't complain.

If there is one thing I am good at, it is 3 series suspension. LMK bud, you're an honorary board member with sean and kielan hahah

Comment

• Yo Dave and Jaze.

Comment

• whats up coco? Jesus this place is pretty dead now a days eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Glad to see the PNW v2.0 is going well hahaha. BWS is doing really good man, expanding in to new products and shit. Even did SEMA last year, so I can't complain.

If there is one thing I am good at, it is 3 series suspension. LMK bud, you're an honorary board member with sean and kielan hahah
                              Hahah yea, ver2 is going way fucking better. Actually making decent money this time.
                              I saw the pics from SEMA, thats awesome! looks like you even got the air stuff ready to roll

Thanks! She was telling me she wanted coils "everyone loves bws and bc, but the bc are cheaper"
                              Then I let her know that bc wasnt an option, bws only go on lol

Comment

• sup cornrow

Comment

Working...
                                X