This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
    So I just saw a roll bar integrated into air ride tanks and want to leave this planet now.

Also 3 pages in that thread and no back bottom? Disappointing.

Make sure to load the rollbar with confetti and glitter so when it explodes it's at least fun.

Comment

• Please link me to the air tank roll bar. I need to see this.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• on second thought, they may just be using a bulkhead fitting and running air line through it. i dunno. either way this shit is retarded.

Comment

• Remember when roll bars were for safety? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Comment

• Roll bars are always, ALWAYS for looks. And if one is pressurized it will be even stronger. That air is used in the bags to keep the car up, so if it rolls onto its roof, the pressure in the bar will also keep it up.

#stronglogic
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Roll bars are always, ALWAYS for looks. And if one is pressurized it will be even stronger. That air is used in the bags to keep the car up, so if it rolls onto its roof, the pressure in the bar will also keep it up.

#stronglogic
              I heard that you can prevent rollovers by pressurizing the roll bar with helium.

Comment

• i'm cool without having pressurized tanks and fittings that close to my dome piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  I heard that you can prevent rollovers by pressurizing the roll bar with helium.
                  You speaketh the truth

Next hot rod I build will be bagged and it will have at least one of the frame rails as the air tank... My truck has wires running inside the frame so I don't see how that could be bad for air when its welded up solid
                  -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                  '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                  '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Running your bags on air is played out. Kill the game and use Hydrogen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      If I could find an old Honda CBX I would, but chances are i'll end up with an enduro like a DRZ400 or a XR650.
                      My first bike was a DRZ400 super moto. I miss that thing. Full insurance was 100 bucks a year. Got like 72 mpg too.

Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                      So I just saw a roll bar integrated into air ride tanks and want to leave this planet now.

Also 3 pages in that thread and no back bottom? Disappointing.
                      Some green mk1 at H2O last year had a roll bar that was used as the air tank. I want to say Unix up in Canada built it.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Smokey and the bandit is on right now... score
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I haven't been on here in weeks, I think. Between the new job and the old job plus overtime... I don't even know what happened to life haha
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Wot is lyfe
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just finished watching an awesome documentary on the Dunlop family of motorcycle road racers. Narrated by Liam Neeson too. It's on Netflix, called "Road."
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

Working...
                                X