• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    That fucking Mk4.
    Yea... wtf
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• So I'm trying to plan a weeklong vacation. Ideally I want to go somewhere on the west coast. It'd be in Mid-november (week before Thanksgiving). Can't decide between Seattle and SF. Thoughts? I'd want to do some exploration of some big national parks. Possibly even go further north to Vancouver to ski? Ideas?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        So I'm trying to plan a weeklong vacation. Ideally I want to go somewhere on the west coast. It'd be in Mid-november (week before Thanksgiving). Can't decide between Seattle and SF. Thoughts? I'd want to do some exploration of some big national parks. Possibly even go further north to Vancouver to ski? Ideas?
        If you want Big National Parks, then choose Seattle. North Cascades is an hour and a half away, Mt, Rainier and Olympic where I'm at is 2 hours away. I doubt there will be snow in November, Maybe Whistler, but we've had shit snow for the last 3 years.

Comment

If you want Big National Parks, then choose Seattle. North Cascades is an hour and a half away, Mt, Rainier and Olympic where I'm at is 2 hours away. I doubt there will be snow in November, Maybe Whistler, but we've had shit snow for the last 3 years.
          Yeah November is way early in the season, but I had to throw it out there.

Thought about Hawaii for a minute, but I don't know if I have anyone that'd want to spend that kind of money for a week in Kauai.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah bruh Seattle. Sf is extremely overrated. Although you can see the Giants in October. Cause that's what we do.

Also, kielan, have you tried denim from gustin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Yeah November is way early in the season, but I had to throw it out there.

Thought about Hawaii for a minute, but I don't know if I have anyone that'd want to spend that kind of money for a week in Kauai.
              Week in dubai, house on kauai

Comment

• Scored a deal on some Pendleton Wool shirts this morning.

Comment

• Hipster brag.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                    Hipster brag.
                    lol. Don't usually wear that stuff out in public. Great for camping though. I've been finding killer deals on camp stuff lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      It's becoming increasingly more fun to fuck with the 16yo kids on this forum. They come in hot trying to "kill the game" and get real sad when you tell them they aren't lol
                      Oh shit, I didn't know modding cars was a game. Oh well, I guess I quit the game then.
                      Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• This ford focus rental car aint bad at all
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                          Oh shit, I didn't know modding cars was a game. Oh well, I guess I quit the game then.
                          You better learn how to play it right now boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post

You already lost the game.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            This ford focus rental car aint bad at all
                            Does it shudder in reverse yet? I love the Focus, but the automatic sucks.

Comment

• Anyone want rematch? I think i'll do better next time.

Comment

You already lost the game.

Does it shudder in reverse yet? I love the Focus, but the automatic sucks.
                                Haven't noticed it, but I've only driven it like 15 miles and it only has 2k miles on it.

Seems pretty peppy, gets good gas mileage, and I like the electronics.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X