X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got off the phone with a friend.

Me: "Hey, you want to grab lunch?"
    Friend: Yeah, I'm off today. Sitting at home vaping and relaxing".
    Me: "Cool, I'll call you when I'm free".
    Friend: "Cool".

I hang up.

I then realize: "Vaping and relaxing".

"Vaping"

Vaping

Vaping

Good god.

Comment

• Hows that one song go... Puff the magic vape pen?

Comment

• Funny how these kids build these shitty cars and say they are going for the rat look.

I think its more like they don't know what the fuck they are doing and it gives them an easy out for shitty work.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I think shitty work and rat rod go together no matter what the age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Funny how these kids build these shitty cars and say they are going for the rat look.

I think its more like they don't know what the fuck they are doing and it gives them an easy out for shitty work.
            The only thing I'll ever agree with you on.
            Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
              The only thing I'll ever agree with you on.
              Lol.

Rat look is dumb. Mikes e28 was a million times better when it was just black. People do this shit for shock value and it's retarded. Not to mention 99 percent of the time they have zero familiarity with rat rod "culture".

Comment

• So I don't think I'll be doing anything outside today.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                  Lol.

Rat look is dumb. Mikes e28 was a million times better when it was just black. People do this shit for shock value and it's retarded. Not to mention 99 percent of the time they have zero familiarity with rat rod "culture".
                  They looked at some cool pictures on the internet, thats the same right?

They don't seem to understand that building a rat rod isn't an excuse to do shitty work.
                  True rat rods are usually well built but done on the cheap. They usually look "ratty" because the focus is on power.

These dumb kids just rust the car, cut the springs, paint the car stupid shit, stickerbomb, and put dumb shit on their car.

Next time I see one of these fucking "rat rod" builds I'm linking them to wikipedia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    They looked at some cool pictures on the internet, thats the same right?

They don't seem to understand that building a rat rod isn't an excuse to do shitty work.
                    True rat rods are usually well built but done on the cheap. They usually look "ratty" because the focus is on power.

These dumb kids just rust the car, cut the springs, paint the car stupid shit, stickerbomb, and put dumb shit on their car.

Next time I see one of these fucking "rat rod" builds I'm linking them to wikipedia.
                    ok.
                    Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

• Lol I wanna see a rainbow theme now.

Comment

• I even linked them to the rat rod page

I'm so helpful

Comment

• rat rods have some crazy fabwork and whatnot to make them work, and generally have a ton of attention to details, not to mention a ton of power for what are essentially go karts.

these are just econoboxes that 20 somethings are fucking up for attention.

Comment

• I would beat the shit out of my kid if they did that shit to a car whether they paid for it or not

Comment

• Morning.

"Rat look" 'builds' are fucking retarded. Building a car that's already beat and has patina, then giving focus to the details is not the same thing.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• rat look does suck

but actual rat (fill in the word bar look) builds are friggin awesome

^how can you not like this
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X