Comment

• aye

Comment

• Hi
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
            Yes! I'm glad someone said it.

Loving your job or not, there is no way you can enjoy life when all you do is work. Thats not what life is about.
            If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. Work doesn't feel like work 90% of the time. Work has already taken me all over the US, introduced me to new people in many different places. I also don't exclusively work. I do have a life beyond work, only so much you can do with 14 vacation days.

Maybe I'm in the small minority of people who actually knows what it's like to love their work...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. Work doesn't feel like work 90% of the time. Work has already taken me all over the US, introduced me to new people in many different places. I also don't exclusively work. I do have a life beyond work, only so much you can do with 14 vacation days.

Maybe I'm in the small minority of people who actually knows what it's like to love their work...
              That's a pretty awesome philosophy...
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• I love my job because it pays me money.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• ^

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    how come you have to work, just come with us man!
                    I went through that when I first started my career. Now 3/4 of those same people are either back in school or working a dead-end job in my old home town. A few got out, but not many.
                    Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    I went to sowo and got no scene points. Think I did something wrong, idk. Hi guys
                    GOOD
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      I love my job because it pays me money.
                      lol. exactly.
                      Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I know I'm backtracking, fuck it.

So while you're a work you don't think of other things you'd rather be doing? I know people that love their jobs, but at the end of the day they have a list of things they would much rather do.

All in all, some people have to work to make ends meet, some have to live pay check to pay check, some are fortunate enough to never have to worry about a job. A majority of people just look at it as a means to pay bills and live. I'm glad you love your job, thats fantastic. I'm sure some people envy you.
                        Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Morning nigs.

Finally adjusted my sedan suspension yesterday. Gaps from wheel to arch (used garage for most accuracy):
                          FL 1 1/2
                          FR 1 7/16
                          RL 1 7/16
                          RL 1 7/16

Before:
                          FL 1 9/16
                          FR 1 7/16
                          RL 1 13/16
                          RR 1 9/16

Still gonna adjust that FL, so technically I'll be "going lower" as they say.

Comment

• not everyone can do something they "love" for a living, that's unrealistic, and im sick of hearing it.
                            congrats to those that do, but some of us enjoy doing things that don't deliver enough profit to be a career/living.

just like the faggots that say hey man, mike zuckerburg and the snapchat guy, just be like those guys, think up an idea and be a millionaire!!

lolomgyeahursorightdoe!!!

FUCKINGGOKILLYOURSELFFAGGOT

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Morning nigs.

Finally adjusted my sedan suspension yesterday. Gaps from wheel to arch (used garage for most accuracy):
                              FL 1 1/2
                              FR 1 7/16
                              RL 1 7/16
                              RL 1 7/16

Before:
                              FL 1 9/16
                              FR 1 7/16
                              RL 1 13/16
                              RR 1 9/16

Still gonna adjust that FL, so technically I'll be "going lower" as they say.
                              hey man, sounds like u enjoy lowering cars.

u shud open up a suspension shop!

Comment

• also, sounds like your suspension is fine, but your frame may be warped

go to an autobody shop, get that frame bent to level the car out

Comment

Working...
                                X