X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like bags of sand...

Comment

• like sticking your dick between couch cushions.

Comment

• how are we still talking about this

Comment

• *those

Comment

• Slow day in RT.

Wonder what happened to Roman? Did the dropbears get him?

Comment

• probably working. want to see more aussie drifting. hell i kind of want to go to australia to visit

Comment

• finally new page. im out derp

Comment

• Later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Morning Matt.

How did that Springfield 1911 shoot?
                    I didnt like it. Put 50 rounds through it and my grouping at 25 yards sucked, 10 yards was still meh. Didnt fit my hand very well and the sights felt like I was aiming down. I would love to get my hands on a Colt 1911 and see how that is. The ar was a riot with iron sights. consistent tight grouping. First time I shot an ar.

Comment

like sticking your dick between couch cushions.
                      Mine won't reach.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Slow day in RT.

Wonder what happened to Roman? Did the dropbears get him?
                      Roman is still alive. He has a wheel page if you haven't liked it already on FB. He posted in it the other day. Mother fucker has like 50 million super mesh 17's...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I didnt like it. Put 50 rounds through it and my grouping at 25 yards sucked, 10 yards was still meh. Didnt fit my hand very well and the sights felt like I was aiming down. I would love to get my hands on a Colt 1911 and see how that is. The ar was a riot with iron sights. consistent tight grouping. First time I shot an ar.

Most of the 1911's have fat grips nowadays. I've got an ATI and it's ok but I'm going to get thin grips. I had an issue shooting down until I stopped compensating for the recoil.

Never much been a fan of the AR, but they are pretty fun to shoot. My next gun will hopefully be an M1 Garand.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Roman is still alive. He has a wheel page if you haven't liked it already on FB. He posted in it the other day. Mother fucker has like 50 million super mesh 17's...
                        Link me up homie.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Most of the 1911's have fat grips nowadays. I've got an ATI and it's ok but I'm going to get thin grips. I had an issue shooting down until I stopped compensating for the recoil.

Never much been a fan of the AR, but they are pretty fun to shoot. My next gun will hopefully be an M1 Garand.
                            My dad has a carbine and I love it. Going to try and get one myself. My favorite handgun to date is a Beretta 92fs

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Liked that ages ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                My dad has a carbine and I love it. Going to try and get one myself. My favorite handgun to date is a Beretta 92fs
                                Carbines are fun. The only downside is finding .30 carbine locally. That's why I'm going Garand. There's always 30-06.

Honestly if you like the Beretta, get it. Being comfortable with a firearm is paramount. That's why I tried a Glock as well. Couldn't do it. Felt cheap and uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X