Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miro, euhm na, domestic cats are boss!! everybody was afraid of my 20 pounder haha
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      miro, euhm na, domestic cats are boss!! everybody was afraid of my 20 pounder haha
      I had some neighbors as a kid who had me watch their two cats when they left on vacations. really uncommon breed, I remember them the size of dogs. they had 6 toes on each paw iirc too. id have one of them if I ever saw one again

big cats are where its at. I haven't had pets for years and don't plan on having any for a while yet, but if I ever get a cat, its going to be something huge. most oversized pets die faster too so that's another plus

Comment

• always wanted a great dane too

Comment

• yeah big is where its at, even moms German shepherd was afraid of him, dog didn't wanna come into my place again, unless I protected her, dat bitch

Comment

• last summer I was downtown getting lunch, saw two blonde twins like tall mary kate and Ashley walking down the sidewalk with two matching danes.

I swear that vision will never leave me

Comment

yeah big is where its at,

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Cats: pets for men that want women to know they are a vagina
                Cats: Pets for women who are so far along in the aging process that they know they'll never get married and have kids, so they force animals to live with them to ward off the lonely depression
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ^ clinical diagnosis af

Comment

• One of my wife's best friends is looming into the crazy cat lady zone. She's actually cute, but has resting bitch face, and is super super picky about pretty much everything.

She's 2 cats and a single apartment deep into the zone.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• same goes for older single women with dogs imo

Comment

• Lonely women in general tend to have pets. Lots of pets.

Comment

• or dogs with clothes, I met a girl a while ago. Then I noticed the dog had clothes

babaynow

Comment

• Comment

or dogs with clothes, I met a girl a while ago. Then I noticed the dog had clothes

babaynow
                              Those are what we call red flags.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                One of my wife's best friends is looming into the crazy cat lady zone. She's actually cute, but has resting bitch face, and is super super picky about pretty much everything.

She's 2 cats and a single apartment deep into the zone.
                                I think that RT should determine if shes good looking or not. Post pics
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X