This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    ha miro, i c what u did there, so anyone wanna sponsor me so i can acquire that amg coupe
    I'll put $5 on it

Comment

• Throw in your futuras and I'll make it $1005

Comment

• deal
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Morning all.

Chris, Just get an S5 and call it a day.
          s6 comes out soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
            s6 comes out soon.
            Aren't those like $800 for the base model? and $1100 for the fancy shit?

Comment

Aren't those like $800 for the base model? and $1100 for the fancy shit?
              without a contract? yeah, probably

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                without a contract? yeah, probably
                It's gonna be up there. From what I read it's pricier than the Iphone 6+, and that's $500 with an upgrade, $950 without.

Comment

• damn. when I went in to look at the iphone 6, I was eligible for upgrade, and it would have cost me 300 iirc, not too bad I thought

Comment

• I still have my iphone 4 and I plan to use it till it dies. all I do is call and text anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      damn. when I went in to look at the iphone 6, I was eligible for upgrade, and it would have cost me 300 iirc, not too bad I thought
                      The cheap one has 16 gig internal memory.

Comment

• s6 cost more then 1000 over here, At least top range model
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• TFW you have to decide if you want a cool phone or cool wheels

Comment

• It would cost less for me to pay off my car than to buy that phone.

Comment

Morning all.

Chris, Just get an S5 and call it a day.
                              Can't do it. It's the same thing as my S3, albeit a tiny bit faster. I'd rather hold out even longer and get something with much better specs.

I've been eligible for an upgrade since November, but I haven't had a reason to replace my phone since.
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              Except I guess you wouldn't know about condoms

Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                              s6 comes out soon.
                              Came out on Sunday, not impressed at all. They really dropped the ball with the S6.
                              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              TFW you have to decide if you want a cool phone or cool wheels
                              Every time.

TFW you have to decide if you want a new daily driver car, or to buy a 6 speed conversion for a car you'll only use a few months out of the year.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Can we take a moment and remember how good rap used to be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk"]Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E. ft. Snoop Dogg - YouTube[/ame]
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X