Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Scenesters stay the fuck away from R32 GT-Rs, go buy a Honda or a VW or something

This angers me

Not only did he ruin a GT-R with the stupid roofrack, he also put god damn Varrstoens on it

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• i kinda like it

hold the replica's tho
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Fucking Scenesters stay the fuck away from R32 GT-Rs, go buy a Honda or a VW or something

This angers me

Not only did he ruin a GT-R with the stupid roofrack, he also put god damn Varrstoens on it

I could not drive that car. Would be ok if he removed that roof rack and sprayed the car a different colour!

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• The owner of that car said he is afraid of driving with that camber so he has 2 spare rims in the roof rack and a jack in the boot.

faggot thats what you get when you run fakes

Comment

• color is awesome imo

and lol whut

so at least it's not a scene roof rack, but he actually uses it

Comment

The owner of that car said he is afraid of driving with that camber so he has 2 spare rims in the roof rack and a jack in the boot.

faggot thats what you get when you run fakes
              That's what he's afraid of? Ruining fake wheels? I'd be afraid destroying my fender.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                color is awesome imo

and lol whut

so at least it's not a scene roof rack, but he actually uses it

carrying your spares in it means doesnt give you any extra space
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Fucking Scenesters stay the fuck away from R32 GT-Rs, go buy a Honda or a VW or something
                  they made near 44k of the R32 GT-R...its not like its stupid rare or anything.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    they made near 44k of the R32 GT-R...its not like its stupid rare or anything.
                    44K is a pretty low number, and how many R32 GT-R are there in the US LOL

Comment

• Morning everyone. Started to get the itch to do some exhaust changes on the M3 this morning...
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• but alas you have to go to work?

just drill a hole in it, for that awesome getto rumble

Comment

• Lol. I passed an E46 that sounded like he had a resonator delete. Didn't sound half bad.

I think I just miss the noise a little bit. I need to get my Prelude out and keep the miles off my M3, if nothing else it will help me keep the tinkering bug away.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Morning everyone. Started to get the itch to do some exhaust changes on the M3 this morning...
                            Straight pipe

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            but alas you have to go to work?

just drill a hole in it, for that awesome getto rumble
                            Speed holes....

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Lol. I passed an E46 that sounded like he had a resonator delete. Didn't sound half bad.

I think I just miss the noise a little bit. I need to get my Prelude out and keep the miles off my M3, if nothing else it will help me keep the tinkering bug away.
                              you need a cheap beater that u can go wild on

Comment

• Ummm, so who is buying me this....?

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

Working...
                                X